ConnorTO

Jul 20, 2010
Toronto
you know who also had the flu

112912_harding.jpg

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
We need to win this game as we're not going to win the Predators game.

I will be at the Preds game and I have like a 2 - 15 record at Leafs games. :laugh: - although one of the wins I was at was against the Predators, the game where we came back from a 4 - 1 deficit and Lebda had the most hilarious blueline turnover ever.

Delicious Dangles*

Kessel + Lupul need to step up. Only 3 goals, 0 assists between them in the last 7 games.
With our forward depth decimated, and facing some of the hottest/best goalies in the league.

And 15 goals, 13 assists between them in the 13 games before that.

They are the least of our problems.

RaskY

GLG
Dec 26, 2011

I will be at the Preds game and I have like a 2 - 15 record at Leafs games. :laugh: - although one of the wins I was at was against the Predators, the game where we came back from a 4 - 1 deficit and Lebda had the most hilarious blueline turnover ever.

Haha, I was at that game too. That was a sick comeback.

DemLeafs

Oct 28, 2013
Poor quality streaming links are old news. Go the VLC script route and you'll have a fully functioning version of Gamecentre Live from your desktop. All games, both feeds, HD quality, loads automatically ending the need to "find" a link. Do some googling and figure it out.

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
I hope Randy plays Orr and McLaren for at least 16-18 minutes of the first period. We need to send a message that the ACC is OUR building. Bruisin' Bernier also needs to take a run at Poulin and whoever gets in his way.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
I hope Randy plays Orr and McLaren for at least 16-18 minutes of the first period. We need to send a message that the ACC is OUR building. Bruisin' Bernier also needs to take a run at Poulin and whoever gets in his way.

I like your gung-ho attitude. :thumbu:

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON

The Isles say "Thanks!" and score 2 or 3 times, at least.

Mr Scarface*

Will happen. But they won't play for 16-18 minutes.

Orr will get 8 minutes and McLaren 7 minutes total. They will bruise and fight.

Asif16*

The trick is that Reimer would be hiding behind Bernier, creating an unstoppable two-goalie tandem. And we should call up Devane, Broll and Staubitz.

I like your attitude man. But we should save these ideas for when we play the habs, bruins or canucks. I dont care much about the isles

WestCoastLeafs

I beleaf
Jun 10, 2013

So we're 1-0 in games against the Predators when you attend the game?

I like our chances :nod:

darrylsittler27

Oct 21, 2002
Yep.

A little early man.
Thought it was tonight after that 10 day layoff. I want to see To. win these ones,the games they should win. Injuries will soon be a factor for almost everyone,if we win this one Kadri is back and soon after Bozak.

How long is Bolland out ,3 months?

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
Kessel will play most likely. I hate games against Islanders and Hurricanes. We always struggle against these two teams.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Thought it was tonight after that 10 day layoff. I want to see To. win these ones,the games they should win. Injuries will soon be a factor for almost everyone,if we win this one Kadri is back and soon after Bozak.

How long is Bolland out ,3 months?
10 day layoff, what? Bolland still has no time line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad