Post-Game Talk: Tuba

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Lav constantly says when a guy is cleared, he goes back to the same usage as before. Really don't understand that. Guy missed a month, it takes time to build up the body and the mind. It's not an on/off switch. Trouba has been horrendous. He shouldn't be out there vs their only 2 good players being horrendous. Let him build up against their 4th liners.

I missed the last two games but the stats are awful. Players usually aren't THAT bad coming back from injury.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

CTTribe73

Aug 17, 2023

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
IMG_5404.jpeg

lakeshirts37

Jun 25, 2019
Whatever. For how well we've played it makes me sick that a couple of losses could f*** us completely

I bet Boston and Carolina win their next games.

We will pay for this
boston will lose to nashville next. then they play carolina.

mandiblesofdoom

May 24, 2012
Whatever. For how well we've played it makes me sick that a couple of losses could f*** us completely

I bet Boston and Carolina win their next games.

We will pay for this
Carolina passing us isn't the worst thing - then we play Washington/Philly.

Wtp99

May 8, 2021
Games like this happen. We have done it to other teams. Trap game
The penguins are a desperate team and played a good road game. This is just one of those games that you forget about. This came because we just didn’t play well annd made some scrub goalie look good, and atrocious officiating and lack of puck luck.
Yes it could’ve come at better moment but perhaps a learning experience
On he the devils

GlasgowNewYorkRanger

Dec 7, 2017
When you are dreading a 8m cap hit player / 'Captain' returning to your lineup, that says it all. KAM goes from looking like an NHL player to someone who should be playing in the A, and that is being generous. This isn't a coincidence. That pair has never looked good over any considered stretch and continually rolling it out is going to be a major factor to cost us in the PO.

mas0764

Jul 16, 2005
how hard could it be for the coaches to realize that trouba cannot handle the matchups or the ice time

or anything really but let's start there
How hard could it be for the GM?

Trouba has reached "cap space spent to keep you OFF the roster is as valuable as any player you could've spent it on" territory

He was already like that. People were informing the board of this 2 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad