TSN: TSN's Top 50 Trade Board

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
Given the, ah, vociferous responses any mention of him will get from Rangers fans here, I'm a little surprised to see Lundkvist on the list at all.

I do appreciate them doing their job and not lazily including Laine, despite how many clicks his name would get.
Laine for

Robertson
Niemela
Abramov
1st
3rd

lamp9post

Jan 28, 2007
Man, this list really makes it seem like time flies.

Seems like yesterday I was so impressed with Anaheim's young D core (Lindholm, Manson, Montour) after their nice playoff run I think in 2015. Now one has been traded and two are upcoming UFAs.

Also seems like yesterday I was watching Nick Paul in the WJHC's and jealous of Sens fans that they had him as a prospect. Hard to believe he's UFA already.

Reactions: Chainshot

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Man, this list really makes it seem like time flies.

Seems like yesterday I was so impressed with Anaheim's young D core (Lindholm, Manson, Montour) after their nice playoff run I think in 2015. Now one has been traded and two are upcoming UFAs.

Also seems like yesterday I was watching Nick Paul in the WJHC's and jealous of Sens fans that they had him as a prospect. Hard to believe he's UFA already.
2015 was almost 7 years ago. Easily more than half a players career if they are that lucky.

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
Behold, TSN's top 50 list of players rumored to be headed to Toronto.

I watched the video and just need a little clarification. At 20 seconds of the video he says the word "in" but then afterwards says this other word "Oweoot". I can't find a prospect named Oweoot. :sarcasm:

MSSLYNX

Jul 27, 2009
I mean I know TSN does whatever they can to make it all about Toronto, but come on…..

Other teams have and are willing to trade their 1st rounder :laugh:
You forget most contenders do not have their first… colorado and Florida are without their 2nd as well.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Laine for

Robertson
Niemela
Abramov
1st
3rd
trouble.gif

Ad