TSN's top 40 free agent list

BackWithaVengeance

Jan 19, 2008
Germany
So the Flyers have 7 million in cap space and you'd think Hextall will want to save about 2 million heading into the season. If they don't make any other moves to shed salary that leaves about 5 million to sign a goalie, Nolan Patrick, and possibly a winger.

Yep but I can also see one of Raffl or Read shipped out if we covet another winger. Actually I'd prefer Read but Raffl is worth more.

With Laughton, Vecchione, Weise, Lehtera, Leier, Aube-Kubel, Lyubimov and maybe Weal we have plenty of options to fill the 4th line and one of our 3rd line wings.

Lindblom-Giroux-Voracek
Filppula-Couturier-Simmonds
xxx-Patrick-Konecny
xxx-xxx-xxx

is what I expect so far because I really want to see Konecny on his natural RW spot.

FatTugboatFlahr

Apr 6, 2012
Philadelphia
Check his WAR.
He is way under the radar.
He never got a fair shake some of it was because of better RHD depth but he was often in Maurice's dig house.
I'd like to keep him but am betting he is gone.
He will be a great bargain pick up for someone

I understand that, but look at all the prospects we have. We might not even get Sanheim in the lineup this year because we already have too many defensemen.

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
I understand that, but look at all the prospects we have. We might not even get Sanheim in the lineup this year because we already have too many defensemen.

Ah
Didn't realize that.
I don't see you guys often.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad