TSN: TSN releases offseason trade list. mentions a karlsson for subban rumor and more

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Just thinking about the Erik Karlsson rumor...It actually makes A LOT of sense if the Predators are big players in the Tavares sweepstakes. It clears the cap for them this summer to play ball by opening up the term from Subban's contract. If he signs they get one year of Tavares AND Karlsson on the books. BIG Cup contender. July 1st next summer comes around, you do your due dilligence, maybe move some salary and try to re-sign Karlsson...or you cut ties and be happy with Tavares. Even if Tavares doesn't sign in Nashville this summer...you have Erik Karlsson. Re-sign him.

Neat idea.

Alan Wake

It's not a loop, it's a spiral.
Dec 14, 2017
PK Subban #10? LOL.

I hope the Bolts acquire one of EK or PK.

JuniorNelson

Jan 21, 2010
E.Vancouver
Seventh OA is not in play unless it's a giant name coming back, IMHO. Canucks did well at last year's draft and Benning's (alleged) strength is as a scout. Also, a player who has been in another team's system will be wowed by a number of Canuck practices and possibly flee to Russia.

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
Seventh OA is not in play unless it's a giant name coming back, IMHO. Canucks did well at last year's draft and Benning's (alleged) strength is as a scout. Also, a player who has been in another team's system will be wowed by a number of Canuck practices and possibly flee to Russia.

he is a good scout?

Virtanen over Ehlers/Nylander is cringeworthy
he redeemed himself picking boeser in 2015 but then goes juolevi with guys like
keller,sergachev,tkachuk,mcavoy etc still on board?
pettersson looks like a good pick
looks like he is due for a miss this year. veleno?

krt88nc

Oct 7, 2017
Fayetteville, NC
If Subban gets traded I would think whatever team acquires him has Nashville retain at lest 50% of his contract.
Do you fully understand the “at least”?

It think you might mean “at most” because teams aren’t allowed to retain more than 50% of a contract.

I’d say “ at least 15%.”

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad