TSN or SportsNet for Trade Deadline

TSN or SportsNet for Deadline

• Total voters

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
I'll take the other. Not even going to bother watching. At best we'll get a Barrie trade? Can just catch up on that later.

The deadline is pretty terrible to watch televised anyways. Just a bunch of guys sitting around talking about nothing since barely any trades actually happen.

Reactions: the squared circle

MattySnipes

Jan 26, 2018
'Mecca' of Hockey
Ya I will listen to the pod when I run out
I agree they are better they
Marek tries way too hard on tv and comes across as an awkward rat and elliotte does this weird thing with his face after he talks he pushes his chin forward, his on ice analysis is shit but his takes on management and approach are decent
Lmao :lol:...dude that's one of my main reasons I try to catch a glimpse of Frieds on tv. That facial expression along with the pouted lips kills me everytime. He does that pose EVERYTIME.

Whenever my bro and I catch him doing it we simultaneously burst out in laughter.

Reactions: KobeBean143

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Those shows are brutal.
Anything that happens will find it's way here. No need to listen to them fill the air with nonsense on a day that's become a non-event.

Reactions: Gallagbi

bodechek

Oct 10, 2017
Wow this poll is not even close. TSN is more superior when it comes to their analysts and coverage.

tmlms13

Apr 11, 2012
Waterloo, Ontario
I want to hear from the the two people who picked sportsnet in this poll.

I knew this would be lopsided but to be honest I didn't think it would be this lopsided.

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
I want to hear from the the two people who picked sportsnet in this poll.

I knew this would be lopsided but to be honest I didn't think it would be this lopsided.

I voted for Sportsnet the day after the deadline, so I am the third Sportsnet vote. I generally end up watching Sportsnet a lot for Leafs and Jays games so it's sort of my default sports channel. In any event, I switched to TSN a few times during the day, but they were either on a commercial break or they had something stupid on -- I can't remember exactly what. And in general, I like more Sportsnet people than TSN people. On Sportsnet, I like Elliotte Friedman, Chris Johnston, David Amber, Jeff Marek, and others. On TSN, I pretty much only like Bob Mackenzie.

Also, I prefer Sportsnet's look to TSN's. I hate all that white at TSN. And when it comes to personalities, I pretty much like only Bob McKenzie at TSN, whereas I like many at Sportsnet such as Friedman, Johnston, Amber, Marek, etc. Sid Seixeiro is probably the only Sportsnet person who I really dislike (but Millen comes close at times) whereas I have little use for ODog, Jay, and Dan at TSN. Duthie is also annoying a lot of times when he actually plays into ODog's pride in his stupidity.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad