TSN or SportsNet for Trade Deadline

TSN or SportsNet for Deadline

• Total voters

KobeBean143

VINO #24 #8 #2 MVP
Mar 13, 2015
I can't imagine anyone in their right mind would prefer the shit show that is Rogers sn
CJ is the only hockey personality I like there

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006
I can't imagine anyone in their right mind would prefer the shit show that is Rogers sn

honestly freidman is good when he is on 32 thoughts. Don’t like him on tv.

marek is also way more interesting on the podcast. I hated him from his old bill waters show where he didn’t like Domi because he yelled at him. Marek cried for a year.

KobeBean143

VINO #24 #8 #2 MVP
Mar 13, 2015
honestly freidman is good when he is on 32 thoughts. Don’t like him on tv.

marek is also way more interesting on the podcast. I hated him from his old bill waters show where he didn’t like Domi because he yelled at him. Marek cried for a year.
Ya I will listen to the pod when I run out
I agree they are better they
Marek tries way too hard on tv and comes across as an awkward rat and elliotte does this weird thing with his face after he talks he pushes his chin forward, his on ice analysis is shit but his takes on management and approach are decent

xxOCZMSxx

Jan 20, 2015
Totally agree. Only thing I’d add is that Kevin Bieksa has been a fantastic add for the players point of view.
Rogers can’t scout on air talent and somehow ruin any respectable people who join.

Reactions: TML Dynasty

KobeBean143

VINO #24 #8 #2 MVP
Mar 13, 2015
Totally agree. Only thing I’d add is that Kevin Bieksa has been a fantastic add for the players point of view.
Rogers can’t scout on air talent and somehow ruin any respectable people who join.
Agreed bieksa has been really good so far
Is he a reg now?

BlueForever75

Oct 4, 2017
Being a Leaf fan I’m torn. CJ and Friedman are in the know for the Leafs hence why I am wondering if SportsNet is better?

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
TSN is vastly superior at just about everything
It really is hilarious, after Sportsnet landed the tv deal, everyone predicted TSN had lost hockey...and here we sit today, TSN still dominates SN with fans. What a disaster and well deserved because they don’t get it.

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
It's so shit nowadays just do what you normally do with the radio or a channel on in the backgroudn and refresh this site or reddit or wherever.

the squared circle

Aug 3, 2005
Maple Leaf Gardens
Ya I will listen to the pod when I run out
I agree they are better they
Marek tries way too hard on tv and comes across as an awkward rat and elliotte does this weird thing with his face after he talks he pushes his chin forward, his on ice analysis is shit but his takes on management and approach are decent

lol I’ve noticed that chin forward habit forever. It’s annoying. I can’t stand Fish Lips Friedman. I’ve never understood how he’s so universally loved on this site.

Reactions: KobeBean143

DavePoulin4PM

2x NHL all star, Selke winner, NHL exec
Nov 6, 2017
Lol. The deadline is worse and worse every year. I will be monitoring twitter.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad