IwillnotgetmyhopesupIwillnotgetmyhopesup

:hyper:

Dammit - I got my hopes up!

chiavsfan

sveiglar said:
Uh huh.. and you also read Playboy for the articles... ;)

Ok, I admit it, I knew every name except Elizabeth Berkley's character.

As for the Playboy thing...my wife would most liekly shoot me in the head if that was in the house...of course I would claim that Playboy is harmless compared to other things

sveiglar

Feb 27, 2002
chiavsfan said:
Ok, I admit it, I knew every name except Elizabeth Berkley's character.

As for the Playboy thing...my wife would most liekly shoot me in the head if that was in the house...of course I would claim that Playboy is harmless compared to other things

.. such as your list of bookmarks kept in the inconspicuous folder entitled "gasket materials".

Jobu

Nov 17, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
BobMckenzie said:
Dare I say it?

Aw, what the hell, I'm feeling overly optimistic today, I'll bet today is the day they sign on the dotted line... :biglaugh:

Could be, should be, but at this point, no one knows for sure, maybe not even the guys in the room. There's still some work to be done, but they seem to be doing it and, hey, if it's not today, it's tomorrow, if it's not tomorrow... :cry:

Hey, it is what it is. I'm just POed I stayed up all night...too old for this $#!+. :D

Is it just me, or is this the most significant post at HFBoards in ages, maybe forever? :clap:

sveiglar

Feb 27, 2002
chiavsfan said:
Actually the name of the folder is "Hockey Links," but what's the point in details? :p:

Didn't know if she was a hockey fan. "Hockey links" would serve me well.. if I were to do such a thing.. which I would not.. really..

chiavsfan

Actually the wife got into Hockey this year finally...she enjoyed the AHL Wolves games..Im guessing because it's a shorter drive to Rosemont, than it is to Chicago...and maybe the fact that the Wolves win, and the Blackhawks don't. That may have something to do with it

sveiglar

Feb 27, 2002
Yeah, mine enjoys going to the games live, but hates it on TV. We'll get out to a few Fog Devils games this season.

X0ssbar

WOW - I can't believe they've actually gone and done it.. They've finally locked themselves in a room until this bad boy is completed.

Its about fuggin time!

Mr Sakich

Mar 8, 2002
Motel 35
vimeo.com
if someone has a picture of a locked door and a guy trying to deliver pizza, then a lot of people will have had thier demands come true. It is about time.

The only reason to do an all-nighter is to clarify, not to negotiate. This is all about the lawyers writing the deal, not the negotiators haggling. When it gets to this point, we can have an announcement any time that states - we have a deal in principle.

:jump:

felixno44

Jul 5, 2005
surrey, bc
BobMckenzie said:
Dare I say it?

Aw, what the hell, I'm feeling overly optimistic today, I'll bet today is the day they sign on the dotted line... :biglaugh:

Could be, should be, but at this point, no one knows for sure, maybe not even the guys in the room. There's still some work to be done, but they seem to be doing it and, hey, if it's not today, it's tomorrow, if it's not tomorrow... :cry:

Hey, it is what it is. I'm just POed I stayed up all night...too old for this $#!+. :D

sorry bob, but not today(wednesday) :biglaugh:

London Knights

Jun 1, 2004
I would hope they would be meeting as of 8:00AM by this point. If you could pull an all-nighter only to quit when the morning comes they might as well have just gone to bed at 10:00PM yesterday and gotten up early to start things again this morning.

I figure by this point everyone knows who Bob (G.) has a crush on, what Gary wishes he could do with his hair, and what Linden's dream date is.

With those important details out of the way, only the CBA negoations are left to complete.

chiavsfan

London Knights said:
I would hope they would be meeting as of 8:00AM by this point. If you could pull an all-nighter only to quit when the morning comes they might as well have just gone to bed at 10:00PM yesterday and gotten up early to start things again this morning.

I figure by this point everyone knows who Bob (G.) has a crush on, what Gary wishes he could do with his hair, and what Linden's dream date is.

With those important details out of the way, only the CBA negoations are left to complete.

Did they do each other's hair? (or lack of) and give each other mud masks?

Tiki

Mar 1, 2002
Goo Lagoon
Visit site
BobMckenzie said:
Dare I say it?

Best. Post. Ever.

:bow:

London Knights

Jun 1, 2004
chiavsfan said:
Did they do each other's hair? (or lack of) and give each other mud masks?

My sources say no. They couldn't agree on which mud mask to use so they agreed to forgo this. But I can't reveal my sources because of national security or something like that.

From this day forth, call me Dnulke. ;)

vopatsrash

Dec 9, 2004
BobMckenzie said:
Dare I say it?

that post contains two of the top five NHL lockout book titles:

"I'm feeling overly optimistic today, I'll bet today is the day they sign on the dotted line...The NHL Lockout Story"

and

"There's still some work to be done...The NHL Lockout Story."

and the other three?

"Today Is Going To Be Huge...Pelle Eklund's NHL Lockout Story" (Just beating out "The NHL Asked Me To Take Down That Rumor" and "You Can Go To Bed Now...The Pelle Eklund Story")

"Four Months of Two More Weeks...The NHL Lockout Story"

"I'd Like My NHLPA Jacket in XXL...Wait, I get Access to the Groupies, Too, Right? It's the NHL's Lockout Story" by Larry Brooks (Just beating out..."From the Normally Right On the Money Pelle Eklund....The NHLPA Strike Story" by Stan Fischler)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad