TSN: Meeting all night, continuning through morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

perrykaravello

John Garrett's Peanut Butter Jar
Aug 15, 2004
This is really good news if they're still meeting , I might just have to stay up a couple more hours.

The end is near :yo: :yo: :yo:

futurcorerock

Nov 15, 2003
Columbus, OH
victoriacanucker said:
This is really good news if they're still meeting , I might just have to stay up a couple more hours.

The end is near :yo: :yo: :yo:
Needless to say it's unprecedented by the bargaining units

I've done many all-nighters in college... rough stuff. They do make Red Bull though :bow:

perrykaravello

John Garrett's Peanut Butter Jar
Aug 15, 2004
Well I gotta stay up for at least two more hours , a full hour of saved by the bell is on at 4 , can't miss that.

sveiglar

Feb 27, 2002
victoriacanucker said:
Well I gotta stay up for at least two more hours , a full hour of saved by the bell is on at 4 , can't miss that.

Ban him!

sveiglar

Feb 27, 2002
chiavsfan said:
Agreed Mr. Cosby....there is no need to watch the antic of Zack Morris, AC Slater, Screech, Kelly Kapowski, Lisa Turtle, Jessie Spano, and of course Mr. Belding

He dares to speak the name of the immortal Mr. B?

Ban him too!

bcrt2000

Feb 17, 2005
I just woke up and turned on TSN and Bob M was on talking about this, I was shocked that the talks are still going on

BobMckenzie

Jul 23, 2003
Dare I say it?

Aw, what the hell, I'm feeling overly optimistic today, I'll bet today is the day they sign on the dotted line... :biglaugh:

Could be, should be, but at this point, no one knows for sure, maybe not even the guys in the room. There's still some work to be done, but they seem to be doing it and, hey, if it's not today, it's tomorrow, if it's not tomorrow... :cry:

Hey, it is what it is. I'm just POed I stayed up all night...too old for this $#!+. :D

McLlwain

Trevor Forever
Jun 9, 2005
Cologne/Germany
I'm searching for a way to catch the news here in Europe...

The Fan590-stream doesn't work....

Anybody know any other radio stream, that would spread the news?

Thanks in advance!

sveiglar

Feb 27, 2002
BobMckenzie said:
Dare I say it?

Aw, what the hell, I'm feeling overly optimistic today, I'll bet today is the day they sign on the dotted line... :biglaugh:

McKenzie quoting Beauty? Apocalypse now!

Pepper

Aug 30, 2004
BobMckenzie said:
Dare I say it?

Could be, should be, but at this point, no one knows for sure, maybe not even the guys in the room. There's still some work to be done, but they seem to be doing it and, hey, if it's not today, it's tomorrow, if it's not tomorrow... :cry:

Hey, it is what it is. I'm just POed I stayed up all night...too old for this $#!+. :D

Stop complaining Bob, you get paid what $10.000.000M per year plus Glenn Healy's old autographed pads for doing that!

Oh and you won't have to go to jail if you refuse to name your sources.

bcrt2000

Feb 17, 2005
you know what shocked me the most? how healy was saying all of the issues in the CBA are good for the players... hes done an about face!

edit: i'm watching a bit more of Hockey Insiders II from yesterday and Healy even said that theres no reason why the players should keep fighting the fight.. thats shocking :eek:

chiavsfan

I actually had to look up the names of the Saved By The Bell characters on the Internet Movie Database...that's how much I know about that show.

Hey Bob...maybe you should find an all night driving range or something, so you can at least golf while these goofballs keep you up

Taranis_24

Jan 6, 2004
Visit site
chiavsfan said:
I actually had to look up the names of the Saved By The Bell characters on the Internet Movie Database...that's how much I know about that show.

Hey Bob...maybe you should find an all night driving range or something, so you can at least golf while these goofballs keep you up

Sure! Don't even try it. We all know you are a closet Saved by the Bell groupie. Be proud, stand up and be counted.

sveiglar

Feb 27, 2002
chiavsfan said:

Uh huh.. and you also read Playboy for the articles... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad