TSN Jets Rewards Promo Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Versus Anaheim: youngguns

This was one of the few I've actually seen during a game. I considered rushing to my computer to post it till I realized I would have to put down my beer and get out of the comfy chair. The sacrifices made by our regular code posters need more recognition. Let's not be a Larry. ;)

Note: Language warning

Reactions: OhForSureGord

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
This was one of the few I've actually seen during a game. I considered rushing to my computer to post it till I realized I would have to put down my beer and get out of the comfy chair. The sacrifices made by our regular code posters need more recognition. Let's not be a Larry. ;)

I try to post but I'm either at the game, a sports bar, or people always beat me to it.

tgo0

Aug 28, 2007
Winnipeg

In the past 3 years I think I've actually seen maybe 2 codes. My miss rate is stunning

Reactions: David Wiebe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad