TSN Jets Promo Code

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
Dec 29 vs STL - Goal
Sorry, the promo code entered has expired.

Gotta wonder if that code was a mistake since I've never seen a code displayed during the 1st period...

EDIT: Nope, they just showed it again at the end of the 2nd...

Last edited:

Brominator

Sep 12, 2009
WPG
Jets Rewards haven't credited my account with points the last few days. Last time was December 27th. I've been entering in the primo codes successfully (December 29th game, December 30 podcast, December 31st game). But the points aren't in my account.

Anyone else experiencing this?

jefferoni

Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
Jets Rewards haven't credited my account with points the last few days. Last time was December 27th. I've been entering in the primo codes successfully (December 29th game, December 30 podcast, December 31st game). But the points aren't in my account.

Yup, my account history also stops at December 27th, however the points from codes I've entered after that date have been added to my total.

Points from all my Jets Gear December Xmas purchases OTOH are completely MIA from both my account history and points total.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Yup, my account history also stops at December 27th, however the points from codes I've entered after that date have been added to my total.

Points from all my Jets Gear December Xmas purchases OTOH are completely MIA from both my account history and points total.

They're up to no good. I'm sure of it.

mwVPnEI.gif

tgo0

Aug 28, 2007
Winnipeg

Same here. Stuff purchased from the moose game (I’m assuming that counts) yesterday isn’t up but the code points seem to be added.

Brominator

Sep 12, 2009
WPG

Added the codes for the Toronto game and paid close attention to the point total. My points total has not been increasing. Even though I got the "congrats" message when entering the codes, the point total stayed the same.

jetswin

Jul 24, 2011
Added the codes for the Toronto game and paid close attention to the point total. My points total has not been increasing. Even though I got the "congrats" message when entering the codes, the point total stayed the same.
Mine worked fine

jefferoni

Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg

I've been checking my Account History every few days and noticed this morning that it appears to have finally been updated.

If you (or anyone else reading this) are missing points then I suggest you contact them to investigate...

Contact Us

Have a question or comment about Jets Rewards? Email us at [email protected] and our team will respond to your inquiry promptly. You may also contact your Account Service Representative Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM at (204) 987-7825.

Brominator

Sep 12, 2009
WPG
I've been checking my Account History every few days and noticed this morning that it appears to have finally been updated.

If you (or anyone else reading this) are missing points then I suggest you contact them to investigate...
Thanks! Same here - all my points are now in my account. I was about to email my account rep, but now I don't have to.

Reactions: jefferoni

drumzan

#NHLJets
Jul 9, 2011

I think this is due to the holidays. Jets account stuff always seem to be slow or delayed around holidays.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad