TSN Jets Promo Code

Sabadecade

Die Hard Jets Fan
May 25, 2012
Winnipeg MB
Is it worth harassing account reps for the code or is it a lost cause?

You are allowed to build whatever relationship you want with your account rep.

IMHO, it's not worth the hassle, I miss entering more codes on my own to waste time and good will to harass my account rep about one or two codes they screwed up on.

Then again, it would also depend on "how you ask"... If you go in sarcastically joking about how they're cutting the Jets Reward codes by 30% (which I think is funny) but it may not get you very far in a conversation with your account rep., and will not likely work wonders for you when/if you have a "real" problem with your account with which you need help.

markdr75

Nov 24, 2013
You are allowed to build whatever relationship you want with your account rep.

IMHO, it's not worth the hassle, I miss entering more codes on my own to waste time and good will to harass my account rep about one or two codes they screwed up on.

Then again, it would also depend on "how you ask"... If you go in sarcastically joking about how they're cutting the Jets Reward codes by 30% (which I think is funny) but it may not get you very far in a conversation with your account rep., and will not likely work wonders for you when/if you have a "real" problem with your account with which you need help.
Agreed. Was more curious if anyone ever bothered in the past.

Brominator

Sep 12, 2009
WPG
Anyone know if they replenish the rewards stuff like signed gear at the end of the season? I can't find much that I'd like to get, but need to use my points by June.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->