TSN Edmonton radio show makes a James Neal song

Niten Ichi Ryu

Jul 1, 2018
V70gQTq.png

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Love these songs as an Oilers fan. Felt like we've always had these... Pisani had one during our 06 run... I think Rollie had one. I always thought all fan bases (or atleast Canadian ones) got songs like these?

Is HFboards telling me these goal songs are an Edmonton thing and you guys don't have em? Colored me surprised and proud if that's the case.

Reactions: McSaveUs

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
srsly?! someone gave that the green light and put it on the air? :laugh: :laugh: :help:

This makes the storm surge look very professional... 25x better that this pos
This things is a classic. Let's be real here...the storm surge is great entertainment too

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
Love these songs as an Oilers fan. Felt like we've always had these... Pisani had one during our 06 run... I think Rollie had one. I always thought all fan bases (or atleast Canadian ones) got songs like these?

Is HFboards telling me these goal songs are an Edmonton thing and you guys don't have em? Colored me surprised and proud if that's the case.
Habs are too busy passing the tiki torch to do anything cool. Tradition bruhhhh, mad tradition.

Hatrix

Oct 7, 2017
Why is this even a thread?

If the OP did any research he would realize that this same radio show does this for almost every player that scores on the Oilers.

It's a hockey market.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad