TSN Edmonton radio show makes a James Neal song

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Lol

Some ignorant Eastern Canadian and non Oiler fan actually made one of the TSN Oiler goal songs a thread?

Getting notoriety it seems.

Reactions: Dan Kelly

Jesus Take the Wheel

Jul 9, 2015
Edmonton
Yikes OP..

As others have said, this is by no means unique to Neal, they have multiple other Oilers songs along with Blue Jays home run songs...

Also can't wait for Gaetan Haas's first career goal to hear the remix of "gettin hot in here" they've come up with

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
It's an on-going joke for the station, they've made several dumb song mixes, this is not really thread worthy.

Reactions: Dan Kelly

doorbag

Jun 26, 2008
srsly?! someone gave that the green light and put it on the air? :laugh: :laugh: :help:

This makes the storm surge look very professional... 25x better that this pos

Yeah a morning sports radio show doing parodies as goal songs for players is worse than the entire team taking center ice and pretending to be bowling pins or reenacting scenes from Marvel movies.

Anyway these songs are municipal treasures and should be treated as such.

Last edited:

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Welcome to JAMES NEAL MANIA!!!!!!

Pick up your limited edition Real Deal Bumperstickers at the Oilers Store for the low low price of $19.99. You don't want to miss this chance to celebrate James historic first week with your Edmonton Oilers. Enter the draw to win a signed replica puck of his MONSTER 4 goal game on October 8th 2019.

Last edited:

KidLine93

May 15, 2012
Also off topic slightly, I know Oilers fans and myself don't get along a lot of the time.. But lowkey I am really happy you guys have this right now. Well deserved after a rough few years.
thank you, we're getting our shots in before the inevitable collapse we always find a new way to find.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->