Line Combos: Try Randall with Krejci and Eriksson (Mod Warning post 31)

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston
Its Loui away from the puck that has been beastly. That's the thing, people that look for Loui to snipe goals aren't going to be pleased. His smart plays have set up numerous goals, and also kept numerous goals out of our net.

I agree that his play away from the puck has been excellent as usual,but what made him extraordinary in Dallas was the production to go with it. I believed Krejci was the guy he belonged with to duplicate that production and still may be. ES Loui has 1 goal and 4 assists,with Krejci on the ice it's 0 goals and 3 assists.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
I agree that his play away from the puck has been excellent as usual,but what made him extraordinary in Dallas was the production to go with it. I believed Krejci was the guy he belonged with to duplicate that production and still may be. ES Loui has 1 goal and 4 assists,with Krejci on the ice it's 0 goals and 3 assists.

At the end of day he still has 11 points in 11 games and has been one of our best players every game.

BigBadBruins63*

It'd be nice to have Sequin on Krecji's line and Marchant on the other side

Marchant -- Kreicj -- Sequin

Would be nice. However, if the Bruins don't resign Marchand next season; Dallas will jump all over Marchend

Marchent -- Sequin -- Ben

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Eriksson - Krejci - Khokhlachev
Marchand - Bergeron - Connolly
Beleskey - Spooner - Hayes
Randell - Kemppainen - Rinaldo

Without Pastrnak.

Eriksson - Krejci - Pastrnak
Randell - Kemppainen - Rinaldo/Khokhlachev

With Pastrnak.

OConnellsProtege

Nov 23, 2011
Yep. Khoko should get that spot beside Loui/Krejci. However, when I take Koko's play style into consideration, I think he would slot in well with two of Beleskey/Connelly/Marchand. Aggressive scoring lines were always appealing to me.

BigBadBruins63*

Eriksson - Krejci - Khokhlachev
Randell - Kemppainen - Rinaldo

Without Pastrnak.

Eriksson - Krejci - Pastrnak
Randell - Kemppainen - Rinaldo/Khokhlachev

With Pastrnak.

I like these combos a lot.

Bad Puck Bounce

Run Ralphie Run
Feb 4, 2014
Denver, Colorado
Thanks to this site i no longer spell forward "foward'

I want to see Spooner with Koko.

tumblr_li6rhdxAGJ1qcaoy3o1_500.jpg

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
Yep. Khoko should get that spot beside Loui/Krejci. However, when I take Koko's play style into consideration, I think he would slot in well with two of Beleskey/Connelly/Marchand. Aggressive scoring lines were always appealing to me.

Yeah, I'm not sure his pinball style is really going to mesh with Krejci and Eriksson.

Bad Puck Bounce

Run Ralphie Run
Feb 4, 2014
Denver, Colorado
Spooner and Koko would play on the 3rd line, playing against other 3rd and 4th lines. playing against 2nd and 3rd pairing dman.

They both have speed, have played together. give them a defensively responsible winger and let them play.

Thought you were making a spelling joke. My bad.

Damn research papers. My ability to read tonight has gone down the hole.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad