"true" 2nd line/pairing calibre players?

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
Petry is a true 2nd pairing guy. He has some bad stretches, but he's not bad enough to be a 3rd pairing guy, and not dynamic enough to be a great top pairing guy.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
60 point shutdown center is a lower tier first liner. He was 15th in points and 6th in goals among centers

History says he's due for another 40 point season next year...then he'll rebound with a good season then a bad one, and so on.

Too inconsistent to be even a 2nd liner some years, but I'll give him 2nd line anyways.

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
History says he's due for another 40 point season next year...then he'll rebound with a good season then a bad one, and so on.

Too inconsistent to be even a 2nd liner some years, but I'll give him 2nd line anyways.

well considering the fact he doesnt always play with top 6 players, his production has been shotty some years.

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
I agree, he is a product of better linemates.

well considering he's mostly played with these players over the last few years.
pa. parenteau
mike santorelli
connor brown
leo komarov
mason raymond
william nylander
joffery lupul
david clarkson
probably more worse player to list but i digress

You're either trolling or think very lowly of kadri.

Eisen

Sep 30, 2009
Duesseldorf

40 points is pretty much a second liner at worst.

TheMalkinEra

May 1, 2017
Since Kane line is Chicago best scoring line the past 2 years, i guess that Toews would be a 2nd line player.

Smeagoal

Jun 12, 2015
In my dreams
well considering he's mostly played with these players over the last few years.
pa. parenteau
mike santorelli
connor brown
leo komarov
mason raymond
william nylander
joffery lupul

david clarkson
probably more worse player to list but i digress

You're either trolling or think very lowly of kadri.

Those players would be 2nd liners though. Even Santorelli was playing on the Canucks second line before he was cut or lost to waivers or something lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad