Trouba seeking revenge Wednesday?

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
You do not want to play that game with the Islanders... that's playing into their strengths... That's literally all they are good at.

Just skate around them and destroy them on the scoreboard. Last thing we need is for a shit team to start taking runs at our players

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
Reaves and Johnson will be a go for sure . I don't want to see Trouba break a hand right now with how he is playing . Tinordi has to dress against them .

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Goodrow will get his 1st fight as a Ranger. Him and the Islanders have some bad history from their playoffs last year.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
I think Trouba will go out playing a very physical game of hockey, but I'm not sure he's the type to specifically seek personal retribution.

Bacon Artemi Bravo

Sep 20, 2007
Let’s not forget Matt Martin ended Trouba’s season last year after Trouba dropped him early in the shift …

Might we see a T- Giving eve brawl ?

let’s hope
No thanks. He’s too valuable to fight that goon. That’s why we have reavo.

tailgunner

Jan 8, 2008
Can Reaves start actually doing what he was brought here to do ?
I love the guy but he has done nothing

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Not sure about revenge, but this game is going to be very chippy. An absolute must win for the Islanders, i cant imagine the fan reaction if the Rangers get a win in their new building before they do.

NYR need to be ready

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
No!

Don't give the Islanders any reason to get their season back on track.

Just go in there and play a strong road game, continue to get shots, forecheck with clean checks, score and keep the puck out of your own net.

They play them on Sat in MSG as well, so again, we don't need to get silly and give them a reason to make this week a turning point, because they will already be gunning for us given the standings and their new building opening.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad