Proposal: Trouba+Roslovic for Matheson+Borgstrom

Which side wins?

• Total voters

Melkor

Jul 22, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
Trouba is one of the most overrated D on these boards. Jets should be happy to get that kind of value for a guy who doesnt want to play for them, can walk in a couple of years and definitely wont bring back a fair return due to that. It all sounds like we're talking about Seth Jones here.

ookhaab

Jun 8, 2016
Matheson on a cheap, long deal for trouba who wants to be overpaid?

And Borgström to me is at worst as good as Roslovic.

No point in doing this for either side really, Winnipeg wont get full value out of Trouba, not now and his value will only diminish as time goes by.

cg98

Oct 10, 2017
Well first of all I didn’t read it out loud as I don’t have any mental disabilities. And second I don’t know or care to know who that is we aren’t not giving up our top prospect for him. Keep Trouba and Rosowhatever no one wants either.
Still havent made a valid point. Got it.

How was Jonathan Whoburdeau on the golf course?

Deam78

Aug 16, 2017
Well first of all I didn’t read it out loud as I don’t have any mental disabilities. And second I don’t know or care to know who that is we aren’t not giving up our top prospect for him. Keep Trouba and Rosowhatever no one wants either.
Then you probably shouldn't comment on value and take it like it's a 2 vs 1, because that is not the proposition.

As for nobody wants them, 73% of people on this thread would take them before your players lol

Kaen

Dec 29, 2009
Can't see the Jets being interested. Even with the contract dispute Trouba is more valuable than Matheson and Borgstrom isn't better than Roslovic. If anything by the end of the season when Borg has more experience, he and Roslo could end up being each others closest comparable.

Dog

Arf! Arf! Arf!
Feb 9, 2016
Wasteland
It's actually pretty fair deal.. Jets save money and Panthers get upgrade on defense. Matheson is pretty good and adding Borgstrom is great.

Last edited:
Reactions: Critical91

cg98

Oct 10, 2017
Don't know I don't play golf..On the ice he was pretty busy outscoring your entire roster except for Wheeler.....

Huberdeau gp:82 pts-69

Wheeler gp:82 pts-91
Laine gp:82 pts-70
Scheif gp:60 pts-60 (22 missed games)

Remind me how many points did Whoburdeau score in this years playoffs?

cneely

Jan 6, 2005
Don't know I don't play golf..On the ice he was pretty busy outscoring your entire roster except for Wheeler.....

FYI, Laine also outscored him, and Scheifele would have as well if he didn't get injured.

Also, just FYI, Huberdeau put up 0.41 PPG in his draft +3 year. Roslovic (the guy you don't know) put up 0.45.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad