Speculation: Trotz for Sens GM who says no?

Trotz for GM of the Sens who says No?

• Sheldon Plener

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Larry Zeifman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • John Miszuk

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Anna

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Olivia

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Motion passes

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
Need an owner first....Also would love to see Alfie in some capacity with the team ,ditto for Phillips

franchise currently has owners, and they have entered into an agreement with the NCC to relocate to Lebreton Flats, provided they and their partners can find the required financing to consummate the deal to build an new arena.

with this deal in the works, one has to assume they’re in for the long hall, and until they publicly state the franchise is for sale, there is no reason to think it is.

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
The list of career coaches that transitioned to GM, without any prior experience, and been successful, is not very long…. And it depends on how you define success.

off the top of my head, I can think of Glen Slather……. I’m sure someone can adto this list?
Bryan Murray, though everyone probably has a different threshold for “success”.

Reactions: Tnuoc Alucard

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
I'd love to have Trotz in an upper management role. Even if its to keep Dorion and Smith in check from doing stupid things.

Having said that, I'd take Trotz as GM over Dorion asap. Chiarelli, Benning, etc... there's a handful of GMs as bad/worse as Dorion but I want an immediate upgrade

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad