Recalled/Assigned: Trotman

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
I want Morrow, maybe we can give chara a rest, he needs it for the playoffs.

boss3252

Oct 14, 2007
I would of liked they call up Morrow but we have 4 shooting defencemen right now. Trotman will be the 7th defenceman. This was a move to make space for Linus Arnsson who will soon join providence from Swedan

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Was it last game plDougie had to go to the room for a bit?

Yes, Dougie had to go to the room when we were in Ottawa. Must have borrowed Pastrnak's masseuse, because he did come back to play a few shifts in that game. I paused and rewound that about 2 or 3 times to try and see what hit/hurt him, and couldn't see what went on.

I don't think it's Dougie - I know a LOT of Bs got banged up last night, but IIRC they were mostly forwards. Kelly or Paille (forget which) and Campbell got pretty dinged. But that's no reason to call up a defenseman, unless you're doing something like experimenting with 11F/7D.

Maybe bench Chara for that Stamkos brain fart? I mean, he IS the captain...but his minutes have been (appropriately) reduced, and he's been slowing down. I honestly don't think that's what it is - just trying to figure out who it would be to sit, and I can't come up with another defenseman.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I don't think this means anyone is sitting. I think it means they want to carry a 7th D and he got the call. I too would rather it be Morrow though, but sounds like they want him playing games rather than just practicing which makes some sense since he just came back from injury.

I'm sure we will see him up as a black ace if not sooner depending on how many D they want going into the play offs and whether we can get far enough ahead to rest some Dmen before they start.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
The Jordan Caron of the defense, minus the talent of Jordan Caron.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad