Trivia thread, the revival

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
It is a scandinavian country I remember it. Can't remember which however.
Denmark, no, Finland, Gary said no.
We're left with Norway, Sweden and possibly Iceland.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
I know for fact that Finland has lost against Brazil, because I remember that about a year before the Seoul Olympics Romario scored his first goal for Brazil against Finland and they won that match

Darn. Just a random stab in the dark. Not to bad really.

Suiteness

Mar 14, 2003
Time to Rebuild
Visit site
Almost 24 hours without a question so I'll dump one in. In 1995, Luis Figo signed a contract with two Italian clubs, for which he was has handed an Italian two-year transfer ban. This paved the way for his signing with Barcelona.

Name the two Italian clubs.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
"Some football players pay a billion for a Ferrari or a yacht; with that money I bought myself a [club name redacted] shirt."

This is a quote from a decently high caliber player (defining "decently high caliber" as capped for a good NT) rejecting big money offers from top teams to sign for his childhood club. Who's the player, who's the club?

EDIT: If no one can answer without the club being revealed, I'll drop that as a hint later.

Last edited:

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
"Some football players pay a billion for a Ferrari or a yacht; with that money I bought myself a [club name redacted] shirt."

This is a quote from a decently high caliber player (defining "decently high caliber" as capped for a good NT) rejecting big money offers from top teams to sign for his childhood club. Who's the player, who's the club?

EDIT: If no one can answer without the club being revealed, I'll drop that as a hint later.

I have no clue honestly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad