Trivia thread, the revival

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
No way St.Etienne won the title since 2000. But Giroud spearheaded Montpellier did. Not sure whether Nantes title was in the late 90's or was it later.
Dammit I think that’s who I was thinking of. I knew two teams who haven’t been great lately won titles on the mid 2000’s. And I know St. Etienne had a decent stretch so I went with them.

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
Adebayor and Yakubu were the 2 i missed that i thought were obvious once they were named lol. Yaya escaped me, but he was a midfielder so I guess thats why i didnt think of him.

Stray Wasp

May 5, 2009
South east London
I'm guessing the player in question is someone who was born and raised in the UK or France and subsequently decided to transfer their allegiance to the nation of their parents / grandparents - and maybe didn't play a lot of international games. Ie, someone we wouldn't specifically identify as an 'African' footballer.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Without looking it up, which player, as of december 1st (I haven't read this stat since) was the player who recovered the most balls in the top 5 leagues?
Hint 1 : he's in L1
Hint 2 : he's not french, he's south american
Hint 3 : he plays for a lower profile team, but used to be an FM legend.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Without looking it up, which player, as of december 1st (I haven't read this stat since) was the player who recovered the most balls in the top 5 leagues?
Hint 1 : he's in L1
Hint 2 : he's not french, he's south american
Hint 3 : he plays for a lower profile team, but used to be an FM legend.
No clue if he plays in France or not but Eder Balanta was the first name popped into my head.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad