Rumor: Trigger Warning: UAP, NHI, Physics and Science...a thread.

scumpup

Nov 29, 2021
Anyone got a review on this one?

Space_Buddies.jpg
banger

Reactions: Danko

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Bob Lazar is interesting because his story has never changed. However, I don't see or can find an interview him with where hes speaking with someone who understands Physics and challenges him on some of the things he talks about witnessing.

Reactions: Young Sandwich

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
Bob Lazar is interesting because his story has never changed. However, I don't see or can find an interview him with where hes speaking with someone who understands Physics and challenges him on some of the things he talks about witnessing.
Lazar is an interesting one. Same story for decades, no real fame or money in it for him (honestly probably hurt his reputation if anything), and a lot of the things he has said in the past seem to keep getting corroborated as other people come forward.

If any of this shit is real, it'll be interesting in the future to have a more clear picture of who is actually in the know and who is just making shit up or adding to the disinfo pile.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
I think the Sol Foundation stuff is the logical next step in disclosure efforts. Get a bunch of scientists, academics, military and government officials together to try and reduce the stigma of UAPs in the scientific world. Hopefully enough so that others will feel comfortable enough to get involved without thinking twice about possible repercussions. That combined with Congress going after the misappropriation of funds is a good combination to get things going in the right direction.

If you toss out any notion of aliens for a minute and just focus on UAPs, it's absolutely apparent that something is flying around our skies that defies our understanding of physics, whatever it may be. The countless sightings of high ranking military and commercial pilots just can't be ignored. At the very least it's an aerospace safety issue. If it's adversarial tech, then it's a national defense issue. If it's black program US tech, then it's a legal issue spanning decades. However you slice it, there's a steaming pile of shit covered up out there.

Reactions: Danko and Embiid

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
This is a subject I've followed closely for a long time.

I remember the original interviews with Bob Lazar, when his appearance was shrouded, his voice disguised, and went by the pseudonym "Dennis." I guess that was the late 80s.

I don't believe Lazar -- at least I don't believe most of his story.

I believe Lazar briefly worked at S-4. But in a low-level capacity, not as someone who tried to reverse engineer alien craft.

Lazar may have been intentionally fed some misinformation by counterintelligence agents.

Lazar was friends with people like former CIA member John Lear, who had tons of crazy theories (these UFO and alien conspiracies had been floating out there for decades; they weren't new) and I think Lazar cribbed a lot of his "info" that way and weaved it into his own tale.

Lazar said he had a migraine on Rogan to deflect from answering certain questions. If that doesn't come across as fishy, I don't know what does.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
We are moving right along down the Dune highway. Within a few more decades, everything will be run by AI and the time of Omnius and the cymeks should just be a century or 2 away. Sadly we’ll still have about a 7000 year wait for melange and space folding.

Also, it’s still about 10,000 years until the coming of the 2nd God Emperor. The first however, can be found behind the Flyer’s bench.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
This is a subject I've followed closely for a long time.

I remember the original interviews with Bob Lazar, when his appearance was shrouded, his voice disguised, and went by the pseudonym "Dennis." I guess that was the late 80s.

I don't believe Lazar -- at least I don't believe most of his story.

I believe Lazar briefly worked at S-4. But in a low-level capacity, not as someone who tried to reverse engineer alien craft.

Lazar may have been intentionally fed some misinformation by counterintelligence agents.

Lazar was friends with people like former CIA member John Lear, who had tons of crazy theories (these UFO and alien conspiracies had been floating out there for decades; they weren't new) and I think Lazar cribbed a lot of his "info" that way and weaved it into his own tale.

Lazar said he had a migraine on Rogan to deflect from answering certain questions. If that doesn't come across as fishy, I don't know what does.
The Townsend Brown doc from American Alchemy I mentioned above dives into exactly this. Pretty much speculating that Lear used Lazar to spread some disinformation. It includes that along with all of Brown's work related to anti-gravity and how it may not have hit a dead end like many surmise. Really thought provoking.

Reactions: Ghosts Beer

Ghosts Beer

Feb 10, 2014
The Townsend Brown doc from American Alchemy I mentioned above dives into exactly this. Pretty much speculating that Lear used Lazar to spread some disinformation. It includes that along with all of Brown's work related to anti-gravity and how it may not have hit a dead end like many surmise. Really thought provoking.
Oh, great. I will definitely check that out. Thanks!

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Bob Lazar's consistancy in his story is the biggest thing that makes it interesting in my opinion. The Element 115 and the details about how the craft move being similar to what has been seen in the Gimble/TicTac/GoFast videos also makes it interesting.

There's a lot of holes and negatives with his story such as the lack of evidence on work/school history. Also John Lear and Robert Bigelow connections

Ghosts Beer

Feb 10, 2014
Bob Lazar's consistancy in his story is the biggest thing that makes it interesting in my opinion. The Element 115 and the details about how the craft move being similar to what has been seen in the Gimble/TicTac/GoFast videos also makes it interesting.

There's a lot of holes and negatives with his story such as the lack of evidence on work/school history. Also John Lear and Robert Bigelow connections
Lazar has walked back some things.

Now I’m going off recollections here, as it’s been a while since I looked at his stories closely.

But I’m pretty damn sure at one point early in his fame he claimed to have seen alien bodies.

And I believe his stories about the engineer he supposedly worked with, & description of the craft he supposedly worked on, have differed a bit.

I also think the Element 115 as we have now is different than the Element 115 Lazar described.

And Lazar appears to have lied about his education at CalTech & MIT.

PDX Flyer

Lost in the Woods
Nov 13, 2019
Isn’t it becoming assumed that we made them? All the people coming out about the special projects at major aviation companies are giving compelling testimony.

Now is it based off technology that may have come from elsewhere? Kinda sounds like a possibility.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
Isn’t it becoming assumed that we made them? All the people coming out about the special projects at major aviation companies are giving compelling testimony.

Now is it based off technology that may have come from elsewhere? Kinda sounds like a possibility.
Yeah that's one of the theories out there right now, that the UAPs are basically a mix of actual UFOs and manmade craft. The fact that they've been seen for decades suggests the crash recovery programs do exist and they may have successfully reverse engineered them, at least to an extent.

PDX Flyer

Lost in the Woods
Nov 13, 2019
Yeah that's one of the theories out there right now, that the UAPs are basically a mix of actual UFOs and manmade craft. The fact that they've been seen for decades suggests the crash recovery programs do exist and they may have successfully reverse engineered them, at least to an extent.

Im new to certain rabbit holes but this is one I like checking out. Thanks for the response. Wasn’t sure if I was off base.

Listening to the Shawn Ryan show is what has peaked my interest and I really find his guests informative

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
Im new to certain rabbit holes but this is one I like checking out. Thanks for the response. Wasn’t sure if I was off base.

Listening to the Shawn Ryan show is what has peaked my interest and I really find his guests informative
I've caught a few of his podcast episodes, they were pretty wild. The Michael Herrera one sticks out in my mind. Stumbling upon a UFO in the jungle during a military mission that was being loaded with trucks to allegedly traffic humans/weapons/drugs. Sounds like pure insanity, though you know that's the type of shit they'd use UFOs for if they did have them. :laugh:

PDX Flyer

Lost in the Woods
Nov 13, 2019
I've caught a few of his podcast episodes, they were pretty wild. The Michael Herrera one sticks out in my mind. Stumbling upon a UFO in the jungle during a military mission that was being loaded with trucks to allegedly traffic humans/weapons/drugs. Sounds like pure insanity, though you know that's the type of shit they'd use UFOs for if they did have them. :laugh:

Have not caught that one yet. On the list! The candidness of his guests, especially about life struggles, has really helped me out. I really vibe his guests and messages they send. (Outside of some of the politics)

macleish1974

Crash.....Heart of a Lion
Aug 2, 2005
Florida Swampland
Total Energy of our Universe is ZERO. Therefore, the visible universe was made out of nothing.
My philosophy of life is extremely simple based on that simple fact. There is an infinite number of universes and time has no beginning and no end, or if you prefer the past-time is infinite and the future-time is infinite. Since there is an infinite number of universes there is an infinite number of everything including you and me.....heck in some universe I could have a 1000 point hockey season.....

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Total Energy of our Universe is ZERO. Therefore, the visible universe was made out of nothing.
My philosophy of life is extremely simple based on that simple fact. There is an infinite number of universes and time has no beginning and no end, or if you prefer the past-time is infinite and the future-time is infinite. Since there is an infinite number of universes there is an infinite number of everything including you and me.....heck in some universe I could have a 1000 point hockey season.....

74vs.gif

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004

So right now there is theory that the US government has been recovering these sine the 30s/40s. The "Experts" say they've even seen them in antiquity. The one example that Italian Researchers and confirmed by Dave Grusch is one in 1933 in Italy that basically became US property after World War 2 and was brought back into the US.

Many of the experts/researchers describe that the molecular makeup of the recovered relics/pieces of craft do not make sense and are not of this world based off of the mixture of materials and structure. Some have theorized that they could only have been created in a zero gravity environment.

Professor Garry Nolan has a collection of materials that he shows in interviews with Jesse Michaels and I believe Ross Coulthart.

macleish1974

Crash.....Heart of a Lion
Aug 2, 2005
Florida Swampland

Only true, if our universe collapses back into a singularity, otherwise it is infinite. But that presupposes [ the great collapse], that there is zero time. As of now, cosmologists are suggesting that our universe will expand infinitely. However with an infinite amount of universes, all times in the past and in the future are infinite as well. Again this is a philosophical outlook.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad