Rumor: Trigger Warning: UAP, NHI, Physics and Science...a thread.

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
1000_F_29135493_CVmNObnPIV5sk8Sip4uA0RgBG7isyYX0.jpg

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes

Ripley is a better more developed character in Aliens. The sci-fi is better. The supporting characters are more memorable and quotable, beyond having their chest cavity blown apart. I'm a sucker for ad hoc family dynamics. 80s-90s James Cameron is a Mt. Rushmore action set piece director, with a more defined vision than Ridley Scott (Blade Runner is overrated too beyond the atmosphere/visuals). Aliens (plural) is obviously better than one Alien, especially when it comes to the Queen. Obviously, Alien is a better horror movie -- all-time great horror film at that -- what with the claustrophobic gloomy slow burn. But a lot of it depends on the reveal. Aliens is just more re-watchable.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Ripley is a better more developed character in Aliens. The sci-fi is better. The supporting characters are more memorable and quotable, beyond having their chest cavity blown apart. I'm a sucker for ad hoc family dynamics. 80s-90s James Cameron is a Mt. Rushmore action set piece director, with a more defined vision than Ridley Scott (Blade Runner is overrated too beyond the atmosphere/visuals). Aliens (plural) is obviously better than one Alien, especially when it comes to the Queen. Obviously, Alien is a better horror movie -- all-time great horror film at that -- what with the claustrophobic gloomy slow burn. But a lot of it depends on the reveal. Aliens is just more re-watchable.

... and it is not even remotely close.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
What about Ghosts? Alot of Flyers fans in particular believed in Ghost!

Also Ghouls? I mean Morgue-anti is proof positive ...

Last edited:

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
What about Ghosts? Alot of Flyers fans in particular believed in Ghost!

Also Ghouls? I mean Morgue-anti is proof positive ...

I'll allow it

Russia is trying to put a nuke in space

Also Mike Turner is one of two mike's David Grusch references as stymieing disclosure and the Schumer ammendment.

Reactions: Young Sandwich

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad