Rumor: Trigger Warning: UAP, NHI, Physics and Science...a thread.

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Lazar has walked back some things.

Now I’m going off recollections here, as it’s been a while since I looked at his stories closely.

But I’m pretty damn sure at one point early in his fame he claimed to have seen alien bodies.

And I believe his stories about the engineer he supposedly worked with, & description of the craft he supposedly worked on, have differed a bit.

I also think the Element 115 as we have now is different than the Element 115 Lazar described.

And Lazar appears to have lied about his education at CalTech & MIT.

Element 115 that has come out is not long lasting, they cant make it stable enough to where it does much.

"
Element 115 is extremely rare and only exists for a fraction of a second before it decays into another element. It's made one atom at a time in particle accelerators. The most stable isotope is moscovium-290, which has a half-life of 220 milliseconds.

"

Reactions: Ghosts Beer

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Matt Laslo (reporter on capitol hill) says he received information from a source that two of the most useless people in congress Matt Gaetz (Who looks like an alien) and Rep Luna who is a trash heap... received a briefing where they were shown "bodies" of aliens. Gaetz/Luna aren't denying or confirming the contents of the briefing they received though Gaetz team says there was a briefing but won't share the contents.

lol

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Some shit is popping off. New FOIA act document released around a occurance a servicemember experienced, has video of. Pentagon wont be releasing the video though.

Reactions: Young Sandwich

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004

"-- An introductory paragraph states: "The U.S. government has observed UAP in or near the territory and/or operating areas of the United States, of its allies, and of its adversaries, and observing, identifying, and potentially mitigating UAP has become a growing priority for US policymakers, lawmakers, and warfighters. The potentially ubiquitous presence of UAP defines the national security implications of those anomalies, which range from operational hazards and threats to technological and intelligence surprise to adversaries' strategic miscalculations. It is imperative that DoD provide UAP incident, incursion, and engagement...reporting, data, and material for the Department's detection and mitigation of potential threats; exploitation of advanced technologies; and informing policymaker and warfighter decisions."

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Burlison went on a discord channel with Matt Laslo and let slip a bunch of info and confirmed some of what Grusch and others had previously stated. Let slip that they think these things are "Phasing in" from nowhere...basically just like a ghost going through a wall.

"Burlison mentioned that he spoke with both Elizondo and Grusch. When he asked why these aliens would travel to Earth from millions of light years just to crash, he was told that they don't physically come from outer space but rather "phase into our existence." (literal words)"

Also that they have the location of two locations for non human technology:

"He says the UAP caucus has been given two locations (housing alleged non-human technology) that he can’t speak about, but worries about such tech being moved before a Congressional delegation can go inspect them."

VIDEO: Ask a Pol's Live Listening Session w/ Rep. Eric Burlison & Matt Laslo < - Full Video, but you have to deal with Laslo's antics until the interview starts. (Video's at the bottom)

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Last edited:

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
More on Kona Blue

"
Kona Blue was a top-secret program aimed at investigating human consciousness anomalies, retrieving and exploiting non-human biologics, and reverse engineering any alien craft that might be encountered1. It was a special access initiative created with the goal of acquiring, identifying, and understanding what it referred to as AAVs (advanced aerospace vehicles), which most people commonly refer to as UFOs2. The program’s budget ranged from $12 to $15 million for the first year, increasing to $25 million for the second year, and eventually reaching an operating expense of over $50 million. Its primary purpose was national security, with the objective of accessing and assessing recovered advanced technology to determine its threat capability. Additionally, Kona Blue aimed to explore whether our adversaries, such as China and Russia, could also have access to similar recovered AAVs2.
Despite sounding like science fiction, the program received serious attention at high levels. The top scientist at the Department of Homeland Security, Tara O’Toole, who served as the undersecretary of science and technology, approved it. However, the Department of Defense (DoD) ultimately abandoned the Kona Blue program because it failed to find any actual alien technology for reverse engineering. Interestingly, the DoD’s disclosure of this project is part of a broader effort toward transparency, as lawmakers continue to seek answers following whistleblower testimony. Some voices, including Rep. Tim Burchett, believe that the DoD’s compartmentalization of information is part of a cover-up2.
In summary, Kona Blue was a covert endeavor that delved into the mysteries of unidentified aerial phenomena (UAPs) and the possibility of advanced extraterrestrial technology, but it ultimately remained grounded due to the absence of tangible alien artifacts2. "

Reactions: Young Sandwich

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
I tried to listen to parts of the Joe Rogan/Tucker Carlson interview and I just couldn't. I hate that piece of shit and listening to his voice makes me want to vommit. However from what I gather its basically him spewing the same stuff from the same sources...he mentions he got a text from someone within the government with info on Kona Blue, and it seems pretty clear it was probably Lou Elizondo...then he references a recent interview with Christopher Mellon...then goes on to reference conversations he had with a top stanford professor...JR asks if its Gary Nolan...of course it was.

Basically just missing a Robert Bigelow reference.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad