Tribal Phoenix 2020 NHL Mock Draft - DRAFT THREAD

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
Why would Buffalo select Drysdale when there's a huge need for forward talent in the pipeline? Except for Cozens there's no realistic forwards in their farm system, while they have several high pick defensemen in the college ranks and the AHL.

First rule of thumb in scouting - pick the best player available at this point in the draft. Drysdale is, with Perfetti a close second in my opinion.

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
First rule of thumb in scouting - pick the best player available at this point in the draft. Drysdale is, with Perfetti a close second in my opinion.

Byfield would be a blessing to Buffalo. Hard to imagine passing if they lucked into. Pretty sure there would be riots in Buffalo if they took Drysdale there.

But again, this is a personal preference draft too so if someone likes Drysdale more and wants to take him, then by all means go ahead.

Reactions: ViktorBaeArvidsson

ViktorBaeArvidsson

Greenville Swamp Rabbits fan lol
Feb 18, 2017
The Bible Belt of South Carolina
Why would Buffalo select Drysdale when there's a huge need for forward talent in the pipeline? Except for Cozens there's no realistic forwards in their farm system, while they have several high pick defensemen in the college ranks and the AHL.
Idk I like Drysdale haha. Honestly picking Askarov at 3 wouldn’t be too bad of an idea dude looks legit

Reactions: MasterMatt25

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
Byfield would be a blessing to Buffalo. Hard to imagine passing if they lucked into. Pretty sure there would be riots in Buffalo if they took Drysdale there.

But again, this is a personal preference draft too so if someone likes Drysdale more and wants to take him, then by all means go ahead.

I don't think there is a wrong choice, to be honest. I've watched both play since Bantam and they're both going to be special players. I agree that Byfield is the higher prospect, but his motor is a question mark. Always has been.

Reactions: m0pe

OB5

May 2, 2015
The :habs would like to welcome the other 30 teams to the draft in Montreal! We know you will enjoy your stay.

With the tenth pick in the 2020 NHL entry draft, the Montreal Canadiens select, from the Saginaw Spirit, Cole Perfetti!

10. Cole Perfetti

@kidkosher has been PMed

Reactions: m0pe

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
The :habs would like to welcome the other 30 teams to the draft in Montreal! We know you will enjoy your stay.

With the tenth pick in the 2020 NHL entry draft, the Montreal Canadiens select, from the Saginaw Spirit, Cole Perfetti!

10. Cole Perfetti

@kidkosher has been PMed

Perfetti and Caufield are going to make one explosive powerplay in Montreal.

Reactions: OB5

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
:jets

With the 12th overall pick the Winnipeg Jets are proud to select, from the Prince Albert Raiders, defencemen Kaiden Guhle.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad