Injury Report: Trevor Moore goes to IR || Leafs recall Pierre Engvall

Rogue Leader

Oct 12, 2019
Corellia
Ahh, well. Get well soon I guess. At least a kid will get the chance to shine. It seems our good injury luck from the last couple of years is catching up with us. :(

LeafsOHLRangers98

Jun 13, 2017
Egor up, please.....
Unless he's playing for Shore just leave him there for now.

No sense keeping another young guy in the pressbox and let him rot away. We've done that too much here lately.

Play Timashov and leave Korshkov with the Marlies until Dubas forces a move on Shore.

TheScandal89

Jun 26, 2016
Would rather see Korshkov up. I think Engvall might get a shot, he's apparently played very well for the Marlies.

They definitely bring size which we are missing. Korshkov seems like the net pressence we lack though.

Bracco I just wanna see what he can do with the team, hes paid his dues imo to get a sniff and not be constantly passed over. Personally I'd find a way to sprinkle Bracco and Korshkov onto the team. Bracco until Marner returns, unless he does amazing.

Reactions: Cobra777

DavePoulin4PM

2x NHL all star, Selke winner, NHL exec
Nov 6, 2017
He’s just another guy undersized, “tweener” who isn’t good enough for top 6 in NHL and provides nothing playing in the bottom 6.

He is just like Petan. Can produce in the AHL but can’t in the NHL. Dubas doesn’t get it

Reactions: hudster and mcleex

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad