GDT: Traverse City Tournament: Detroit Red Winglets vs Dallas Dwarf Stars

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Rasmussen is going to finish the tournament as the Wings best player. What must this man do to win fans over? His game last night is what we want from him

I think Ras and Cholo are very underrated prospects around the league and that keeps people from being optimistic about their potential

Hes just efficiently productive. Some people on here have said they want someone flashy and entertaining but no one can deny how productive Rasmussen is at this point.

I think Rasmussen has arguably been the best forward, but Cholowski is the clear stand out from this tournament and has been even a notch higher than Zadina and Rasmussen in my book

A Few Good Males

Apr 15, 2018
Detroit, MI
Hes just efficiently productive. Some people on here have said they want someone flashy and entertaining but no one can deny how productive Rasmussen is at this point.

I think Rasmussen has arguably been the best forward, but Cholowski is the clear stand out from this tournament and has been even a notch higher than Zadina and Rasmussen in my book
Which is awesome, re Cholowski. We desperately need a d-prospect to exceed expectations and develop into a legit top-pairing guy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad