Prospect Info: Traverse City Roster

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Now Kostin gets a breakaway but is stoned.

And Walman just made a great defensive play, turned and ripped a beauty of an outlet pass to Bokk.

STL fan in MN

Aug 16, 2007
Wow brutal turnover and the Blues score again. 73???

Bobby MacIntyre.

He’s impressed me this tourney. Tons of hustle and now a couple goals. Bednar coached him in SSM so my guess is he at least gets a tryout with the Rampage. Played in the ECHL last season.

Reactions: Lord Helix

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Bobby MacIntyre.

He’s impressed me this tourney. Tons of hustle and now a couple goals. Bednar coached him in SSM so my guess is he at least gets a tryout with the Rampage. Played in the ECHL last season.
Interesting. I know nothing about him, but that was a nice shot in the slot there. Bar and in.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Wow, and a beauty PP tap in goal. Kostin and Thomas with the helpers.

AND NOW WALMAN WITH A BEAUTY! End to end rush. First fires a shot into the shin pads in front of him, gets his own rebound and snipes it from the slot. Really nice goal. Hope the Blues post a gif of that one.

Reactions: shpongle falls

STL fan in MN

Aug 16, 2007
Interesting. I know nothing about him, but that was a nice shot in the slot there. Bar and in.

Yeah, I’d never heard of him prior to this tourney either.

Was scratched Game 1, played well in Game 2 and then I’ve really noticed him in positive ways in Games 3 and 4.

Aaaand Stevens with a tap-in on the PP. 6-2.

Reactions: PiggySmalls

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
Well at least they won one. I thought, they looked more cohesive together. Wished they could have had more than 1 day to practice together before heading up there. Might have had better results.

MortiestOfMortys

Jun 27, 2015
Denver, CO
Yeah, I’d never heard of him prior to this tourney either.

Was scratched Game 1, played well in Game 2 and then I’ve really noticed him in positive ways in Games 3 and 4.

Aaaand Stevens with a tap-in on the PP. 6-2.

McIntyre was a favorite for the Soo a few years back, one of those guys who can lead their junior teams in scoring but go undrafted (happens more in the QMJHL but there you go). I wouldn’t be shocked to see him get a job in Tulsa, but contract spots are running out there already

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Nice to see The Blues' kids play well together after having some time together. Too bad they couldn't have had a week of practise together before the tournament.

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
If Pronman wanted to talk about someone I'd talk about Mikkola, I thought he did really well considering the NA ice transition and how it effects defensive positioning, especially when a forward is trying to use the outside to get around you. I think each game he got better and better, I will never put much offensive expectations on him but I still think he can become the Blues' 5-6 guy.
He wouldn’t though. He isn’t a forward or offensive D.

The Note in MI

Bow to the pyramid
Aug 21, 2013
Muskegon, MI

Here’s an example of Kyrou turning on the jets it’s otherworldly. After tonight’s game I will not be shocked if this kid wins a spot in camp.

Uploading yesterday’s game tonight. Recording today’s game in a bit. Working still on removing copyrighted songs in the game 2 video but apparently processing out a 3 minute song takes hours for YouTube.

Hope to have all four games viewable before camp starts, I’m on nights so my schedule gets a tad wonky this week.

Last edited:
Reactions: stl76 and Shwabeal

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
It’s going to be really hard for Kyrou to earn a spot on the roster. I’m hoping he’s so impressive in camp and preseason that he forces management to give him a try.

I want to see:

Schwartz Schenn Kyrou

To me that’s his perfect spot not only for success but to play with forwards that back check. Partly that will cover his rookie mistakes and hopefully the work ethic would rub off.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012

Here’s an example of Kyrou turning on the jets it’s otherworldly. After tonight’s game I will not be shocked if this kid wins a spot in camp.

Uploading yesterday’s game tonight. Recording today’s game in a bit. Working still on removing copyrighted songs in the game 2 video but apparently processing out a 3 minute song takes hours for YouTube.

Hope to have all four games viewable before camp starts, I’m on nights so my schedule gets a tad wonky this week.

Can you please post the breakaway he had in the third? It was right after Walman’s goal and when he picked up the puck he was 1 on 3 but like three strides later he was all alone. I’d really like to see that play again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad