Prospect Info: Traverse City roster

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
in house replacements for 2 top 4 defenseman and a top 10 forward in the NHL?

If we had those...they'd already be in the lineup over far more inferior players.

Brooklyn Ranger

Feb 27, 2002
Brooklyn, of course
Cap problems will be easy to fix...

Dumping Girardi, Staal, and Nash will free up $19M in cap space. Add Klein to that and it's nearly $22M in cap space... Considering we have in house replacements for most of those players, I think we'll make it...

Add Lundqvist to the list--he'd probably demand a trade after those players are "dumped".

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Where are the Rangers "dumping" those players? Many teams will be in the same spot and with not many places to send those players for what will be a piss poor return.

In my opinion Hrivik and Bourque will be in Hartford. Lindberg or Glass might be traded for picks if one of the young guys really steals a spot in the pre-season.

Gibbons and Megna should be in the AHL for most part of the season

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
In my opinion Hrivik and Bourque will be in Hartford. Lindberg or Glass might be traded for picks if one of the young guys really steals a spot in the pre-season.

Gibbons and Megna should be in the AHL for most part of the season

I am referring to the previous discussion regarding the Rangers trading away all of the players mentioned to clear up cap space.

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
There will be 3 outdoor games this season. Winter Classic is Montreal at Boston. Stadium series is Red Wings at Avs and Chicago at Minnesota. I think it's Chicago. There were 2 games last season. Chicago at Washington was the Winter Dud. San Jose hosted LA. The Winter Classic will be held at the Pats stadium so there will be more fans than Fenway had for Flyers and Bruins. The Rangers can't host an outdoor game as the home team in NY. More HRR from the outdoor games this season which is all US dollars. Some analyst sees the loonie rallying to 78 cents at the end of this year and then coming under pressure again to drop again. The NHL Network and MLB Network should bring more money to HRR. However,MLB takes over in January. Maybe less money for this season. The NHL hasn't said anything. $100M per year plus $20M in savings with MLB running the network.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad