Training camp

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
Maybe its just me but TC and Prospects tourney seem to be taking an eternity this year given that labor day fell early as its ever been on September 1 and with hockey usually starting not long after that.

Oh well, least the weather is nice this weekend.

Tarus

Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
They definitely take advantage of a strong fan base. Imagine if they tried to pull the same thing off in say Phoenix? How many fans would be in the stands?

$30 bucks would probably be considered expensive for regular season games there, they practically give away tickets in those markets.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Maybe its just me but TC and Prospects tourney seem to be taking an eternity this year given that labor day fell early as its ever been on September 1 and with hockey usually starting not long after that.

Oh well, least the weather is nice this weekend.

Does that mean that you're bicycling around town in a speedo? :sarcasm:

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking

I'd get arrested...

No, I'll leave that to the "tour of alberta" guys that are biking around town this weekend..lol

My mountain bike is shot as of last week. I have to get another one. Finally managed to kill the beast after 12 years.

So I'm currently bikeless..:amazed::rant:

oh well, its raining now...

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton

We don't wear speedo's up here in Edmonton Mr. Hawaii Five O.

We wear these:

1501-Men's_Victorian_Edwardian_Bathing_Suit.jpg

:D

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
There's this one hippie guy here that always wears spandex bicycle shorts and lord knows how often they get a wash. That is the entirety of his attire, that and tennis shoes.

Titsuple

Jun 23, 2009
edmonton
Last year Pitlic really stood out in training camp and should have made opening night roster IMO

Question

Who do you think will have a great camp and make it to the end of camp before getting reassigned?

my vote is Pitlic again.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
Last year Pitlic really stood out in training camp and should have made opening night roster IMO

Question

Who do you think will have a great camp and make it to the end of camp before getting reassigned?

my vote is Pitlic again.

Nurse, Pakarinen, Pitlick, Davidson, Chase, Yakimov... in that order.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad