Confirmed with Link: Training Camp Roster & Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

RealHumanBean

Mar 23, 2018
The Sun Sentinel have hired a really good reporter to cover the Panthers. She’s new to town and very professional. I recommend we all give her a follow on Twitter and show some support. Here’s her Twitter:

When are they gonna make it available for europeans? It's really annoying having to use a VPN to get around the geoblock.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Weegar hit Hawk up high and made him fall to the ice. Hawk yelled at Weegar and the referee before leaving on his own power to the bench, where he then threw his helmet in frustration.

Malgin was moved off the Borgy line, and played with Acci and Bajkov. At times so far this training camp it seems he struggled to get the puck deep, as well as being 0 for 2 in penalty shots.
What happened with Hawk? Was he expecting to get soft treatment because he’s “making the team”? He should have no such expectations.

For Malgin, I like his skill level but this is his last hurrah - make it or make new plans. It is what it is. Just my opinion.

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
The second line needs work, I don't think Connolly-Trocheck-Vatrano is going to cut it. This team could really use another second line winger.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Reactions: ucanthanzalthetruth

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
You're talking about the guy who was the team's most consistent scorer last season and set a team record for the longest points streak. Or does this not count anymore?
Yup he’s a great offensive player. That’s why he gets to pop minutes. He gets overmatched at times 5 on5 against stiffer comp. similar to kessel

Reactions: I am not exposed

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
Predators are streaming on there site as long as your location is "in Nashville" ;)
4814014643_b2e1da67c5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad