Confirmed with Link: Training Camp Roster & Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
I do understand the concern though. He is SUPER tiny. I weigh more than him and I’m hardly strong.

I don't understand it a single second, everyone was woow on Gaudreau. he was small and light, but skilled and fast. I see between Gaudreau and Hepo similar foundation's.

Only difference Gaudreau played in Canada and complete North American Hockey world known him.

Reactions: BeezKnees

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
I don't understand it a single second, everyone was woow on Gaudreau. he was small and light, but skilled and fast. I see between Gaudreau and Hepo similar foundation's.

Only difference Gaudreau played in Canada and complete North American Hockey world known him.
Gaudreau is definitely stockier. I know Hepo will get there though. He needs one big offseason to beef up a little. However if he makes the team he DEFINITELY deserves it.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Gaudreau is definitely stockier. I know Hepo will get there though. He needs one big offseason to beef up a little. However if he makes the team he DEFINITELY deserves it.

Hepo has the talent he prove it last Season and the Finnish League is no light weight League. So for me proves this once more he can handle the situation, he should stay away from the boards.
I hadn't seen Hepo in the NHL, but I'm high on him, same with Borg (when he skate better then last year).

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
We are saying this every season, every Fan is saying this every Season to his Team when Off Season is over.
What is so new about it, we said and hoped the same last Season.
Well, it's better than them saying we don't have to work hard now with all the moves we've made. Out of all options that they could say, I'd rather them saying that.

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
That's a post where I think WTF.
You sitting in an Armchair no Idea, no Idea from seeing him playing and get an impression.
But all people here only Armchair people.

1355331549061.jpg

drktmplr12

Feb 28, 2018
Florida
Kolyachonok signed to his ELC :) Good to know we won't lose him like Mascherin.

THAT TRAINING CAMP GUIDE LOOKS LEGIT

upload_2019-9-13_16-22-2.png

also those books looks like they haven't been touched, except maybe the top one on the right stack. can't make out which book or who the player on the cover is. i guess that's why they are on his desk on not his bookshelf? :shrug:

upload_2019-9-13_16-23-10.png

edit: found the book on the left https://www.amazon.com/Done-Deal-Insights-Interviews-Negotiators/dp/1593372620

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Btw. Where the Heck does Marscherin plays now? Getting quiet around him so much talent ended in the sand.

Played 75 games in AHL for Dallas Stars affiliate (Texas): 18 goals, 26 assists for 44 pts
Has 2 years left on ELC, turned 21 years old in June.

Pretty good rookie numbers, I'd expect his ceiling as a player is 2nd/3rd line shooter and gets PP time as he still has that laser beam shot. His skating may hold him back though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad