Halifax
Last edited:

The Jersey Number

number nerd
Jul 15, 2010
Halifax
HOLD THE PHONE

http://echl.com/echl-accepts-seven-new-members-p194005

The ECHL announced on Tuesday that the League’s Board of Governors has approved the Membership applications of the Allen Americans, Brampton Beast, Missouri Mavericks, Quad City Mallards, Rapid City Rush, Tulsa Oilers and Wichita Thunder for admission to the ECHL.

The seven expansion teams will begin play in the ECHL this season, giving the League 28 teams in 20 states and one Canadian province for its 27th season of operation, which begins on Friday, Oct. 17 and runs through Saturday, April 11.

Ugh. I'll go back and edit those posts tomorrow to omit CHL. :skeptic:

The Jersey Number

number nerd
Jul 15, 2010
Halifax
Alright, I've gone back and edited the posts that had "Released to ECHL" and "Released to CHL" separately and combined them into a single "Released to ECHL" since the recent merger.

The first two posts in this thread should be updated relatively soon, reflecting all the necessary changes up to this point.

The Jersey Number

number nerd
Jul 15, 2010
Halifax

The Jersey Number

number nerd
Jul 15, 2010
Halifax
You know you can go to www.hockeydb.com or www.eliteprospects.com to see transactions and current rosters of teams in all leagues.

Thanks, tips! Or you can go to topic-specific threads on HF Boards as a one-stop shop.

And you should also check out this site, which I personally feel would be heavily resourceful for you every time you're about to hit "Submit Reply" in this thread. Just a suggestion. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad