Training Camp 2018

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
Switching Internet and TV Service from BellMTS to Shaw this Friday with all the channels I need to watch every Jets game this coming season so hockey season I'm ready for ya. Winter season at the Highlander starts on Sunday as well, love me some summer heat but after this summer I'm ok with the mercury dropping.

MTS service won’t have every game available? Did something change since last year?

JohnStaymoose

Bring Back The Trough
Jul 2, 2016
Mordor
MTS service won’t have every game available? Did something change since last year?

No but my promo ended and to be honest I've been very disappointed with the Internet aspect of the service, had Fibe 50 but rarely got more than 30 mb per second speeds. Since Bell took over the customer service has gone downhill. Not saying Shaw's Customer Service is any better but I'm paying $40 less for double the speed and more channels.

Reactions: Oseductive

Whileee

May 29, 2010
The start of last season was pretty awful around here. You couldn't make a post with out 20 people telling you "Chevy Sucks" and "Matt Hendricks will the death of us all". It was pretty awful for a while there and I thought about not coming back either
Agreed. I stepped out for a while a year and a half ago. It wasn't so much the negativity towards the Jets as it was the persistent attacks on anyone who had anything good to say about Chevy or the Jets and their overall strategy.

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
stupid kids school had to start today.. now i cant use my nephew as an excuse to go watch these guys shoot around and practice.

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
I hope you're joking about the Finns. I find many of them to be very knowledgeable and eloquent, with a fairly objective perspective that isn't coloured by overt team fandemonium. We are lucky to have them.

Swedish posters, on the other hand... ;)
so glad we drafted finns instead of swedes ! and no i wldnt have said the opposite if we drafted swedes instead :p

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
The start of last season was pretty awful around here. You couldn't make a post with out 20 people telling you "Chevy Sucks" and "Matt Hendricks will the death of us all". It was pretty awful for a while there and I thought about not coming back either

Me too.

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
Be still my beating heart, Laine has added more quickness.

Let this be a warning to other teams, prepare to be served more Laine lasers.

flyingjay

Jun 25, 2012
Winnipeg
I was planning on watching one of these practices with the 6 year old on Saturday morning...any idea of when they start? Any tips on getting some autographs? He got one of those sticks at the end of a game from Perreault last season and it has 16 autographs. We're missing Laine, Ehlers, Helly and a couple others. We would like to get the complete team on there and thought our best chance was to get it at or before TC at Iceplex.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad