IMG_3674.jpg

IMG_3425.jpg

Last edited:

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Will add more as things get announced but in the mean time:

Here's the pro group practice schedule in case anyone is interested in watching (used to be my domain)

I see you are still working the beat 3 provinces over. We should have got you to name a replacement before moving on :laugh:

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
I see you are still working the beat 3 provinces over. We should have got you to name a replacement before moving on :laugh:

I miss the easy access. This is the time of year I would increase my visits. Would love to read some intel. Haven't had any time here to go check out the west coast pros this year (too busy)

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg
Thanks Aavco, I may head out Wed and Fri to see who's skating with the pro group. Ill take some pics send them to you so you can post them here and convince everyone you flew out for the sake of HF Jets!

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
The practice jerseys are far different. The logo looks like something is added to it

There's a better shot of it when Wheeler was skating with his son. It basically looks like a Lifesaver now, but with the words "Winnipeg Jets" written around the logo.

Yay branding?

Anyways, I wonder if we'll see any PTOs at camp. There are enough of them out there.

It's going to be weird seeing #5 on someone that can actually skate pretty well. :laugh:

A better skating Mark Stuart. Wonder if Kulikov will continue the time-honoured tradition of leaving your lane to execute a hit at the blue line, leaving your partner to fend off a significant scoring opportunity.

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
A better skating Mark Stuart. Wonder if Kulikov will continue the time-honoured tradition of leaving your lane to execute a hit at the blue line, leaving your partner to fend off a significant scoring opportunity.

Igor Ulanov had that move down pat too. :laugh:

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
There's a better shot of it when Wheeler was skating with his son. It basically looks like a Lifesaver now, but with the words "Winnipeg Jets" written around the logo.

Yay branding?

Anyways, I wonder if we'll see any PTOs at camp. There are enough of them out there.

Or the weak slapper hitting a shin pad leading to odd man rush going the other way..... good times good times

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
The Jets all seem to be wearing practice jerseys with names and numbers. In the past this only happened at training camp. The numbers were only visible on helmets. The players before and after TC always wore blank practice jerseys without names and numbers.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
The Jets all seem to be wearing practice jerseys with names and numbers. In the past this only happened at training camp. The numbers were only visible on helmets. The players before and after TC always wore blank practice jerseys without names and numbers.

Seems like a pretty large contingent of the team is back now.

I may go check out the skate on Monday.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
http://www.winnipegsun.com/2017/09/08/diving-in

Slowly, Poolman built up his strength to the point where he was skating in early August.

The second development that could affect Poolman’s ability to crack the lineup this season is the team’s summer signing of veteran free agent Dmitry Kulikov.

Suddenly the Jets blue line looks reasonably solid.

Poolman brushes aside questions about making the team with a one-day-at-a-time approach.

[...]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad