Confirmed with Link: TRADE: Soderberg (COL) for Connauton (ARI) and 2020 3rd

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Good based on initial tweet... for

ETA: Will depends on what we give up and what Haula gets traded for, but I like this.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Good based on initial tweet...

Nobody should trade with Colorado. Do all your trades with the Sens.

I have (no intel) a feeling this involves something bad is gonna happen... :eek:

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Söderberg, Söderström.. I see a pattern here

Yeah, that contributed to the shock for me.

I noticed "Confirmed trade: Soderberg... " And I was like, huh, they trade up, and trade him away next tuesday? What the hell?"

Of course, this only prooves I got teflon for brains. But there is nothing new here. ;)

Man, I am scared! Who is missing from the prospect-camp now?

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Depends on usage. Could be a 20-20 guy with Schmaltzy or Keller at wing. And he has size and can play defense, which both those guys need help with on their lines. Good complement, like MoJo. Overpaid, but KConn offsets that. Just have to see what the actual price is.

But he's your basic third line center. This is good. Because we don't have centers.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
I'm happy. Not thrilled, but happy. Now add another C/W in the same tier or above. Stastny, Haula, Eakin, etc

Reactions: Matias Maccete

TeamTourigny

Formally TeamTurris & TeamTippet & TeamTocchet
Jan 16, 2007
Vegas
I think the trade equates to adding a net of $3.37m to the salary chart. Leaving us with a theoretical $3.5m -ish of extra $ to signs RFA's or heaven forbid a UFA. Of course, $7.2m is still tied up with dead money for Rabiro and Hossa.

Reactions: Lemonlimey

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Pretty meh on this one, but I guess it's something. Gives us a healthy amount of center depth. Expecting any more than 15 goals from him though would be expecting too much
Might surprise you. I think that's a safe bet, and I don't think you're wrong per se, but if he gets minutes with talent, he can complement that talent.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad