Proposal: Trade Rumours/Proposals PART XXVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
I am all for getting these guys but who the hell is the play driving elite center that’s gonna get the puck to these guys? (Don’t say Logan Brown)

Other than Stutzle who is that guy in our system?

Tkachuk
Formenton
Boucher
Greig
Paul
Kelly
Pinto
Norris

Who is the dynamic elite talent that is of Kucherov, Point, Stamkos etc caliber that every team needs if they want to be a cup contender?
Shane Wright.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
I am all for getting these guys but who the hell is play driving elite center that’s gonna get the puck to these guys? (Don’t say Logan Brown)

Josh Norris, Batherson, Pinto, C. Brown, Sokolov, Greig .... and L. Brown hahaha

Joeyjoejoe

Dec 18, 2015
Josh Norris, Batherson, Pinto, C. Brown, Sokolov, Greig .... and L. Brown hahaha

I don’t see an 80 point player in either of those guys, even though I am their biggest fan.

To my point, only Stutzle has that potential. You need a couple of those players too if your aspiration is a stanley cup.

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
I am all for getting these guys but who the hell is play driving elite center that’s gonna get the puck to these guys? (Don’t say Logan Brown)

I think you can get by without them.

Reactions: aragorn

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
I don’t see an 80 point player in either of those guys, even though I am their biggest fan.

To my point, only Stutzle has that potential. You need a couple of those players too if your aspiration is a stanley cup.
80 pt players are for the regular season, these guys are the kind of players that win in the playoffs when it counts.

Wallet Inspector

Jan 19, 2013
80 pt players are for the regular season, these guys are the kind of players that win in the playoffs when it counts.
Chicago,Tampa and Pittsburgh won multiple Cups by being skill oriented teams, complimented with some toughness in the bottom 6.

What happened when you neglect skill is that all those "intangible, gritty" players can't score to save their lives when the playoffs come around.

Reactions: SENStastic

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Chicago,Tampa and Pittsburgh won multiple Cups by being skill oriented teams, complimented with some toughness in the bottom 6.

What happened when you neglect skill is that all those "intangible, gritty" players can't score to save their lives when the playoffs come around.
PD just said what he liked the most about this guy was that he can score goals. Josh Anderson can score goals, if he becomes anything like that it's a home run.

PlayOn

Jun 22, 2010
I am all for getting these guys but who the hell is the play driving elite center that’s gonna get the puck to these guys? (Don’t say Logan Brown)

Tkachuk
Formenton
Boucher
Greig
Paul
Kelly
Pinto
Norris

Who is the dynamic elite talent that is of Kucherov, Point, Stamkos etc caliber that every team needs if they want to be a cup contender?

I mean, I’m going to assume the Sens didn’t think there was one available at 10 or they would have selected him.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
PD just said on the radio that what he liked the most about Boucher was that he could score goals for those who think he is strictly a physical player, he's clearly more than that. He also said he's a excellent skater for those who think he can't skate, doesn't that fill two criteria for skilled players a guy who can score & skate?

Reactions: Clayonator

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Yeah, a guy with 28 points in his last 80 games is a "homerun" for 10th overall.
Let's see how you feel in a yr. The GM just said he's an excellent skater & what he liked the most about him was that he could score. Look at the numbers Rafi Bomb posted for this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig