Proposal: Trade Rumours/Proposals PART XXVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
How strict is this roster freeze. Doesn’t it open back up tomorrow at the draft lol?

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
i say 5 deals. A lot of questionable picks in the expansion draft. I figure francis was only 50% out there

BigRig4

Feb 22, 2014
I’d take the under tbh. They didn’t take enough impact players for many teams to even want to acquire them imo.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
That’s all it is.

Take viable scenarios, throw shit at the wall, hope for one to stick, and then claim your fake sources came through.

Brilliant scam he has going, has been working for 17 or so years, and still somehow continues to work.

Obviously. The fact that these people make money is fascinating to me.

Reactions: BondraTime

cudi

Mojo So Dope
Feb 2, 2020
That’s all it is.

Take viable scenarios, throw shit at the wall, hope for one to stick, and then claim your fake sources came through.

Brilliant scam he has going, has been working for 17 or so years, and still somehow continues to work.

Remember when he showed up on Sportsnet's trade deadline show and they hid him in the shadows like he was leaking government secrets? Wild shit.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Me waiting for trades.
28this.jpg

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
Take it with a grain of salt because it’s Eklund but he says Ottawa offer 1st+ for Sam Reinhart…

Pretty sure half my posts recently have mentioned Reinhart, whether directly or indirectly, so I'm pretty on record here :laugh:

I'm not going to pretend to know what makes sense from a Sabres perspective, but from a Sens perspective I'd have no problem giving up White/Tierney + L.Brown + #10 overall + a peripheral piece or two (2nd/B prospect/whatever) if Reinhart came with an extension.

Maybe it's overkill in terms of value on the high end, but the team is going to need to consolidate the talent here at some point and turn some of the quantity into quality. I'd rather overpay for an actual top-six quality player who is young enough to grow with the core, but good enough to be considered both a short and long term upgrade than continue to add the Stepan's of the world.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Pretty sure half my posts recently have mentioned Reinhart, whether directly or indirectly, so I'm pretty on record here :laugh:

I'm not going to pretend to know what makes sense from a Sabres perspective, but from a Sens perspective I'd have no problem giving up White/Tierney + L.Brown + #10 overall + a peripheral piece or two (2nd/B prospect/whatever) if Reinhart came with an extension.

Maybe it's overkill in terms of value on the high end, but the team is going to need to consolidate the talent here at some point and turn some of the quantity into quality. I'd rather overpay for an actual top-six quality player who is young enough to grow with the core, but good enough to be considered both a short and long term upgrade than continue to add the Stepan's of the world.

Pretty sure Teirney and White have negative value especially White. Logan Browns value is at an all time low so I am not sure how this package is overkill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig