Rumor: Trade rumours/Proposals 2018-2019 (Part 11) [MOD WARNING PAGE 12]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Preparing myself for the hot trash returns for our star players.

I'll never forget that feeling of reading the return for EK, and realizing that there was not one top quality piece coming back. My heart just totally sank.

At least this time around I'll be a little more prepared.
Yeah. I remember the day it happened. Someone was asking me at work what we got. "Basically nothing." They just sort of nodded, completely unsurprised.

Just kinda shows how little faith the fanbase has in this group. Still kinda blows my mind how San Jose managed to pull that off. A bunch of spare parts for a Hall of Fame player. An absolute coup.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
What’s a bigger organization need for you guys currently D or F
D by a long shot. We're the worst defensive team in the league for a reason. Chabot is amazing but after him we have very little. Wolanin, Jaros and JBD are all nice but that's about all we have besides Lajoie who may be swiftly destroyed by Boucher in his first year.

At forward we at least have Tkachuk, Brown, White, Batherson, Chlapik, and Balcers who are all gonna be pretty good and reliable.

We desperately need help at RD. JBD should be a good one but hes the only guy who likely has top 4 upside in our system.

Reactions: derriko

SPF6ty9

Feb 22, 2016
Caca Poopoo Peepee Shire
If you guys get connor on Feb 25 then your Christmas day changes to that day permanently.

As much as Connor would be a nice piece to have, I would hardly associate losing 2 clearly superior players in Duchene and Stone in some exchange for Connor the equivalent to Christmas. Would be like my parents taking away my Playstation 2 and then Santa bringing me a Playstation 1.

Basically, everyone here is going to be mad that day, we just don't know how mad or about what exactly yet.

Evanc23

Nov 20, 2018
Honestly nothing Boston has would get me excited that would be in the realm of a realistic Stone trade, and that's not going to cut it when it's a divisional rival.

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
D, mainly RD. We need F prospects as well though.

Brandon Carlo or Jake Debrusk... either one is an excellent opening move

D by a long shot. We're the worst defensive team in the league for a reason. Chabot is amazing but after him we have very little. Wolanin, Jaros and JBD are all nice but that's about all we have besides Lajoie who may be swiftly destroyed by Boucher in his first year.

At forward we at least have Tkachuk, Brown, White, Batherson, Chlapik, and Balcers who are all gonna be pretty good and reliable.

We desperately need help at RD. JBD should be a good one but hes the only guy who likely has top 4 upside in our system.

So I’d take it you want

2 D
1 F
And a pick

Coming back for Stone

Crosside

Aug 1, 2018
a guys in the pred board said the preds give a new contract to a goalie today. I hope Saros was in the deal

KrejciWinger

Nov 3, 2015
If we deal with Boston I'd put money on Lauzon + 1st and then Bjork/Donato
I think you'll get slightly better.

1st is obvious, Donato as a scoring prospect (stone gone), Studnicka as a center prospect (Duchene gone), Grzelcyk who is a great cost controlled Dman (management). And yes youd be smart to ask for Lauzon as well since Sweeney is desperate.

Reactions: Sensmileletsgo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad