Rumor: Trade Rumours and Proposals Thread: Draft day edition: Pt 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
I know, Arizona and Florida both took the advanced stats approach last year

and both franchises are a mess

Chayka took over just under a year ago, no gm turns a team around in one year. Not even Chiarelli and mcdavid

Cheychrun, Keller, deangelo, hjmarlsson, Crouse, goligoski I 1 year. Unreal

McVirginOil

Jun 30, 2014
Darren Dreger‏Verified account @DarrenDreger 35s36 seconds ago
More
Sounds like another big Arizona trade is in works. Raanta and Stepan likely to Coyotes. 7th overall could be part of it and DeAngelo.

That's awesome for Yotes

CantHaveTkachev

Legends
Nov 30, 2004
St. OILbert, AB
Chayka took over just under a year ago, no gm turns a team around in one year. Not even Chiarelli and mcdavid

Cheychrun, Keller, deangelo, hjmarlsson, Crouse, goligoski I 1 year. Unreal

looks like a lot of potential

kind of like the Oilers from 2007 to 2015

let me know when it turns into results

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
"RNH and Pouliot (2M retained) for Barrie and Soderberg (2M retained)

I don't know if I'd do that deal but it makes some sense looking at our roster. Hamonic and his sweet deal would look a lot better on the backend considering the Russell signing."

.... Definitely a good deal... Barrie is >>> over RNH and Soderberg is > Pouliot as well. Even if Pouliot rebounds to equal Soderberg... the gap between Barrie and RNH easily covers that.

You make that trade anytime. Even if Oilers have to throw in a pick.

So who plays on the bottom pairing for the next 3 years? $5.5M Barrie or $4M Russell and who are the Oilers trading Nurse or Benning to.

The D is set my friend. A depth signing or two and that's it.

ToeMcDrag83

5-14-6-1
Aug 25, 2010
Oil Country
I think my favourite part about the trades falling today is these names were completely out of the blue.

Hjalmarsson, Panarin, Saad, Murphy, Raanta, Stepan... no rumours before this happenend, it's beautiful.

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
I think my favourite part about the trades falling today is these names were completely out of the blue.

Hjalmarsson, Panarin, Saad, Murphy, Raanta, Stepan... no rumours before this happenend, it's beautiful.

Yup, same here. Love trades coming out of nowhere. A really boring week just got fun.

frag2

Mar 8, 2006

FYI - Those 3 were speculated during the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad