Speculation: Trade Rumors & Roster Building Thread: Part XXVI: Halloween Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
I actually agree Fast way better than lindberg. That's scary......

Absurd that Clendening isn't back in for Holden who didn't even play much the other night.

Miller took that puck off the knee prob a maintenance day is all.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
I actually agree Fast way better than lindberg. That's scary......

Absurd that Clendening isn't back in for Holden who didn't even play much the other night.

Miller took that puck off the knee prob a maintenance day is all.

What about that is scary? One of our high end 4th liners is better than another high end 4th liner?

Lion Hound

@JoeTucc26
Mar 12, 2007
Montauk NY
Couple of years ago I was at a Boom Boom Room Halloween party and all of the sudden he was just there, right next to me. Butcher Bill, the meanest player/coach on Broadway. Ever.[/QUOTE]

With the greatest nickname ever! Reminds me of Gangs of NY!

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
Dreger also said Winnipeg is feeling no pressure to move Trouba. The Jets are their medicore selves. Last place in the division. It's early but they could be out of the playoff picture by next month in that division.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Why do people want to trade Klein who is our only decent RD that AV plays?

For me, I don't see him as a long term solution. He is what Mark Fayne (with better shooting) was to the Devils a few years back, before his wheels fell apart when joining Edmonton.

A decent #4-5 defender.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Jets won't really feel pressured in doing something with Trouba until about a week left before Dec 1.

Then they'll do a move, whether it's re-signing/trading/simply leaving him be

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
What about that is scary? One of our high end 4th liners is better than another high end 4th liner?

He hates them both and complains about them constantly. If Fast isn't scoring he's "vanilla," when he is scoring it's "he can't even PK well, why do we have bottom 6 players who can't PK?"

If Fast showed up at his door with a giant check and a box of puppies it'd be, "why couldn't the check be normal size? and now I have to look after all these dogs?"

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
He hates them both and complains about them constantly. If Fast isn't scoring he's "vanilla," when he is scoring it's "he can't even PK well, why do we have bottom 6 players who can't PK?"

If Fast showed up at his door with a giant check and a box of puppies it'd be, "why couldn't the check be normal size? and now I have to look after all these dogs?"

Don't be stupid everyone loves puppies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad