Proposal: Trade Rumors and Proposal Thread: What kind of magic can Chia-pet work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDeathbyCheerios*

Guys just imagine..

Sekera - Klefbom
Nurse - Hamonic
Reinhart - Fayne/Gryba

Paralyzer

Hyman >>> Matthews
Sep 29, 2006
Somewhere Up North

Dear Daryl Katz,

I don't ask much from you or your team but PLEASE DO NOT **** THIS UP AND GET HIS ASS ON OUR TEAM BEFORE THOSE OTHER WESTERNERS GET HIM!

Sincerely,

All Oilers fans

oil Leaks

The Ultimate Decoy
Jul 5, 2011
@DarrenDreger 56s56 seconds ago
Credit to @FriedgeHNIC on Hamonic story. He has family concerns in West Canada and requested a move before the season...

OH DEAR GOODNESS....IF CALGARY BEATS US TO THE PUNCH AGAIN

Not again
giphy.gif

McDeathbyCheerios*

Dear Daryl Katz,

I don't ask much from you or your team but PLEASE DO NOT **** THIS UP AND GET HIS ASS ON OUR TEAM BEFORE THOSE OTHER WESTERNERS GET HIM!

Sincerely,

All Oilers fans

It'll be Van or Calgary.

Snow wants a comparable d.

Hamilton or Hamhuis/Tanev will be moved.

That said Schultz+ please

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Woah, this is crazy.

Chia needs to be on this like a pitbull on a poodle.

The problem is that the Oilers probably don't have the assets that Snow wants ie, an equivalent Dman. I could see Winnipeg being in the thick of this with all the D assets they have and sadly, Calgary.

McDeathbyCheerios*

Chia will try but I don't think we have anything the Isles want.
It depends if they strike out. If other teams don't have that big d they want to trade him for they might be interested in a Eberle, Schultz combo for Hamonic +

Feb 9, 2013
Hamonic is a #1 dman. Chiarelli needs to spend some forward talent into this deal.

Gotta wonder if this wasn't discussed when EDM traded for Reinhart?

I agree... He wants to be in Western Canada and he is precisely what 'we' need. Chiarelli better be in on this.

Start with Eberle and Schultz...

McOilbleeder

We are all Kloppites
Aug 5, 2006
Oil Country
Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 1m1 minute ago
Hamonic loves the Isles. This is personal. Wpg, Edmtn, Cgy and Van all preferred. Might expand to other west cities. Tough on Isles....

I wonder if Winnipeg would consider something around Myers and Hamonic.

Calgary I don't think I see a fit. Van...? I don't see an equal D-man (Unless it's Edler +), and I don't see any combo of forwards from Van that makes any sense for both sides.

smokersarejokers

Jul 7, 2005
Well, if it's for family reasons, you have to think Winnipeg is at the top. Vancouver isn't all that close. I think Chicago, Minnesota and even Denver are closer.

Man he would look so good here.

Watch Chicago scoop him up. That is a pretty good contract for Hamonic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad