Rumor: Trade Rumor/Speculation Thread XXVII: Viva la St.Louis! [Mod Warning post #1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion Hound

@JoeTucc26
Mar 12, 2007
Montauk NY
Was up at Mt Snow for the past few days tucked away in a cabin w/out any service. Figured there would have been a lot of activity this weekend in Rangerland. Looks like there's just not a lot going on. Any stories leaked out in the past few days?

E-Train

Feb 27, 2002
New Jersey
Was up at Mt Snow for the past few days tucked away in a cabin w/out any service. Figured there would have been a lot of activity this weekend in Rangerland. Looks like there's just not a lot going on. Any stories leaked out in the past few days?
Not much of anything.

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
Anaheim management probably
:laugh: I found this a lot funnier than I should have.

:laugh:

Yeah, that's not happening man. Girardi, Vatanen, Klein, Stralman, McIlrath, Allen down the right side. Ridiculous.

And in 2 months we would have gone from overloaded on the left side to overloaded on the right side. Now I see what some of you are saying about there not being a plan for this team.

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
:laugh:

Yeah, that's not happening man. Girardi, Vatanen, Klein, Stralman, McIlrath, Allen down the right side. Ridiculous.

Pretty positive Allen is a lefty and if Vatanen we're acquired Stralman would probably be dealt or walk at the end of the year. Leaving G, Klein, Vat, McI. Not that crazy.

LaffyTaffyNYR

Feb 25, 2012
Vatanen could easily fit.. he replaces Stralman who is a UFA.

Mcdonagh-Girardi
Staal - Vatanen
Moore- Klein

whats so far fetched about it? if we can acquire him.?

schabadoo

Feb 16, 2012
And in 2 months we would have gone from overloaded on the left side to overloaded on the right side. Now I see what some of you are saying about there not being a plan for this team.

You do know that the trade didn't actually happen, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad