#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
The following d-men all in rumours today: Put in order your preference

LD
Ghost & RD (4 X 4.5M. UFA)
Nurse (1 X 3.2M, RFA)
Brodie (1 X 4.65, UFA)
Leddy but have yet to hear a rumour about him. (3 X 5.5M, UFA)

RD
Letang (3 X 7.25M, UFA)
Subban (3 X 9M, UFA)
Barrie (1 X 5.5M, UFA)

My preference:
Nurse
Leddy
Ghost
Letang
Subban
Brodie
Barrie

Nurse, Subban, Brodie, Ghost, Leddy, Letang & Barrie

Reactions: blarneylad

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
Nurse and Ghost would require at least a top young asset (15th overall or top prospect).

Leddy and Brodie will go for much less IMO.

Tough call...

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014
Brodie is bad and sucked even more when he played on the right side. Hopefully a huuuge pass.

Leddy would be a realistic target, and the NYI wants a roster offensive winger, which one of the strenght of the Habs.

Makes just too much sense.

SnapVirus

Jul 16, 2010
Mtl., QC.
Drouin for Subban would make me want to cry. Nash then could sign Duchene.

Subban, Weber and Petry could be one of the best top3 in the NHL. Imagine Subban on his off-side with Weber. One is offensive and risky the other one calm and safe. Could be a good pairing.

With Suzuki and Poehling knocking at the door, we could trade a forward.

Reactions: 26Mats

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
The following d-men all in rumours today: Put in order your preference

LD
Ghost & RD (4 X 4.5M. UFA)
Nurse (1 X 3.2M, RFA)
Brodie (1 X 4.65, UFA)
Leddy but have yet to hear a rumour about him. (3 X 5.5M, UFA)

RD
Letang (3 X 7.25M, UFA)
Subban (3 X 9M, UFA)
Barrie (1 X 5.5M, UFA)

My preference:
Nurse
Leddy
Ghost
Letang
Subban
Brodie
Barrie

Can you show me a rumor that the Oilers are interested in trading Nurse??

Reactions: NeptunesTrident

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Drouin for Subban would make me want to cry. Nash then could sign Duchene.

Subban, Weber and Petry could be one of the best top3 in the NHL. Imagine Subban on his off-side with Weber. One is offensive and risky the other one calm and safe. Could be a good pairing.

With Suzuki and Poehling knocking at the door, we could trade a forward.

We need to add a bit for it to work.

webersshot

Jul 6, 2016
Nova Scotia
Apparently kypreos was on xm radio and said Canes offered ago, 6 million x 8 years and he said no and now they are listening to offers on him. Just had 83 point season. How on earth could that offer be real. Offer sheet him?

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
Kreider on the block? Do you do it? What is the cost?
Drouin for Kreider in a heartbeat. Then sign Duchene and get Brodie next to Weber, think Tatar gets that done.

Domi Duchene Shaw
Kreider KK Gally
Byron Danault Armia
Lehkonen Poehling/Thompson Weal

Brodie Weber
Kulak Petry
Mete Juulsen
Folin

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Apparently kypreos was on xm radio and said Canes offered ago, 6 million x 8 years and he said no and now they are listening to offers on him. Just had 83 point season. How on earth could that offer be real. Offer sheet him?

Aho is an 8 to 10 million dollar player. No way Canes are that stupid to not realize it. Sure we could offer sheet him 10 million aav - a much better contract than a 10 million aav Duchene contract. I'd even bnb offer him a max contract or 11 to 11.5 aav if it weren't for losing 4 first round picks.

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
Aho is an 8 to 10 million dollar player. No way Canes are that stupid to not realize it. Sure we could offer sheet him 10 million aav - a much better contract than a 10 million aav Duchene contract. I'd even bnb offer him a max contract or 11 to 11.5 aav if it weren't for losing 4 first round picks.

I’d happily offer sheet Aho. He, KK and Poehling down the middle would make us a perennial contender for a long time.

Given the current state of our prospect pool, I’d be happy to give up the picks.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013

If theyre shopping we need to pounce on that and give them anything they want. Aho is elite.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
I’d happily offer sheet Aho. He, KK and Poehling down the middle would make us a perennial contender for a long time.

Given the current state of our prospect pool, I’d be happy to give up the picks.

My gut says give up the 4 first rounders for Aho. But my head says I'd have to look at it seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad