Speculation: Trade Proposal Thread v7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
No.

Well over 1,000 limit.

Yes. Burrows will be retired before his contract is finished. Would be another Gomez situation taking on a past their prime player who were never that good to begin with.

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
that OP proposal is ****ing disgusting, i dont want any part of burrows
at least propose something juicy (with a poll!), subban for ror + ej :naughty:

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
I think Bergevin really needs to stop sitting on his hands and make a shake up trade to get the offense going. This team is dying in the water with how poor the offense is playing and if he's not goign to fire the coach to get a better coach for the personnel in here, then change the personnel a bit.

I like proactive GM's, but that has passed so I hope he can at least be reactive. Becuase the other active ends in no playoffs.

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
Jordan Nolan is a/the guy I want. I don't expect him to be putting up big numbers but I think he'd be a very big two-way and physical addition to our team. I think Bourque might get the conversation started.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Jordan Nolan is a/the guy I want. I don't expect him to be putting up big numbers but I think he'd be a very big two-way and physical addition to our team. I think Bourque might get the conversation started.

It would be nice to pry Nolan and Toffoli out of LA. Would have to give up something juicy but it could really help this team.

Markov + something decent I think would do it. They're starved for PP goals and offense as well so Markov could really help them while we can just lean a bit more on Beaulieu.

Maybe something like:

Markov, Bourque & 2015 2nd

for

Toffoli & Nolan

If LA is gonig to take another run at the cup the offense could help and Sutter is familiar with Bourque has gotten the best he's ever played out of him.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Bourque puts us in a hole where we'd have to overpay.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
What is yakapov?

For $1000

Alex-trebek1.jpg

What is a typo of a Russian hockey player who is not worth anywhere near the value of a P.K. Subban

Trebek - Correct!

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
I would do the OP, Hansen is a solid top 9 forward with grit. Burrows is a decent scorer and has a good defensive game. He could be good with Pacioretty and Desharnais. Don't know why the Canucks would do it though. Their defense is pretty good as it is.

MJN79

Nov 21, 2008
With the Kings inability to score goals, a guy like Bourque who played under Sutter might be a team that would take him off our hands. But then again, if your issue is scoring goals, do you want another player who can't score much this year????

I just want a trade to happen to inject some like into this team. The Kings have Toffoli who might be a nice target and fit under what Bergevin is trying to acquire.

As for Burrows, please don't go there Bergevin, we don't need another player past his prime.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
I would do the OP, Hansen is a solid top 9 forward with grit. Burrows is a decent scorer and has a good defensive game. He could be good with Pacioretty and Desharnais. Don't know why the Canucks would do it though. Their defense is pretty good as it is.

Hensen is about as gritty as Hemsky, as in the odd time he'll throw a hit or go to the front of the net. But he's primarily a speed guy who avoids contact as much as possible.

I really do not want to see this team pick up anymore guys like this until they get rid of Gionta or Desharnais. Too much fluff in the top 6 - woudln't mind Burrows though, he goes to the front of the net and stirs up ****.

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
To :kings2

LW/RW Rene Bourque (33% Salary Retained)
D Andrei Markov

To :habs
RW Tyler Toffoli
LW Kyle Clifford or LW Jordan Nolan

...yeah, I know, noone wants to trade Markov...I'd do this, play Beaulieu in Markov's spot for now and start playing Diaz...

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada

D Andrei Markov

RW Tyler Toffoli

...yeah, I know, noone wants to trade Markov...I'd do this, play Beaulieu in Markov's spot for now and start playing Diaz...

You copied my proposal basically and took credit for yourself! Damn, you're like those twitter vultures posting about who made team Canada 5 minutes before the announcement, shame on you!

ps. If no one likes it - it was all your idea and it's horrible!

pps. I'm only kidding <3

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor

D Andrei Markov

RW Tyler Toffoli

I wouldn't mind this if it means Diaz can start playing and we can get a big body in Clifford/Nolan and a good young gun in Toffoli for deadwood in Bork and soon to be deadwood if he keeps playing the minutes he is markov. :nod:

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
Hensen is about as gritty as Hemsky, as in the odd time he'll throw a hit or go to the front of the net. But he's primarily a speed guy who avoids contact as much as possible.

I really do not want to see this team pick up anymore guys like this until they get rid of Gionta or Desharnais. Too much fluff in the top 6 - woudln't mind Burrows though, he goes to the front of the net and stirs up ****.

He has 65 hits in 46 games this year. Based on the games I've watched of the Canucks he never striked me as a guy that avoids contact a la Cammalleri. I'd rather go for Hansen than Grabner.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
He has 65 hits in 46 games this year. Based on the games I've watched of the Canucks he never striked me as a guy that avoids contact a la Cammalleri. I'd rather go for Hansen than Grabner.

Hansen is more physical than Grabner for sure but you have to take into account that players get credit for hits at home when they accidentally run into someone so the counts aren't really indicative of play. I'm mostly going off eyeball from the games I've seen.

I'd also liek to make it clear that I don't think he's soft by any means, he'll go to the dirty areas when he has to but he's a burner who likes to take it to the outside if he has the choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad