Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread: Part LXIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
id trade 2 1st if someone takes molson off our hands. He is the single reason thiis team is that bad.
NO leadership.

Reactions: amethyst

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
Well over 1,000 posts last thread…

Lehkonen, Chiarot and Kulak are no brainers given their contract status.
Teams won’t go after Kulak, maybe a team at the TDL that have injuries at the D and need depth but they won’t give you more then a 5th

Ozmodiar

Oct 18, 2017
Sad, but the only “rental” that has significant value is Chiarot.

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
Kulak at 50% at the deadline is 100% a free pick
Yes maybe a 5/6/7th round but he’s not the type of D teams are searching at the TDL, they usually want someone who can have a role (PK/PP) or someone reliable and that’s not the case of Kulak but yes a team will probably give a late pick if they really need depth at D and they don’t want to pay

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
Yes maybe a 5/6/7th round but he’s not the type of D teams are searching at the TDL, they usually want someone who can have a role (PK/PP) or someone reliable and that’s not the case of Kulak but yes a team will probably give a late pick if they really need depth at D and they don’t want to pay
Always depends on the market but still a 3rd pick for him at 50% could be possible just because of his size

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Well over 1,000 posts last thread…

Lehkonen, Chiarot and Kulak are no brainers given their contract status.
An absolute no brainer…..tack on Perreault, Paquette and I’m dangling Armia.

Love some of these players but writing is on the wall…..we need to pick 15 times in this draft

Reactions: sandviper

Colezuki

Apr 27, 2009
Toronto
Players that are likely available come deadline
- Chariot - a 1st + prospect ala rivet?
- kulak - a 3rd/ 4th similar to berg every year at the deadline
- lehk - a 3rd maybe a 2nd due to the cost control?
- perreault/ paquette 3rd/4th as well
- Allen - a 2nd?

Depending on whose in the back half of the first you may be able to get a third by trading the excess 2nds and thirds to a team to jump back in.

Realistically as long as Berg runs the ship he’ll keep as much control as he can on players with term so don’t expect Anderson/ toff/ armia going anywhere.

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
Again it’s 10 games, with big injuries and a small offseason. It was 100 % predictable that our start of the season would suck (maybe not 2-8 but under 500)
With only Edmundson, Price, and Byron coming back, how much better do you really think they'll be the rest of the season?

ngc_5128

Sep 24, 2002
I don't know about that...he is better than Mike Reilly and he got a 3rd at the deadline last year.

Yoor

Mar 17, 2015
I really think we need to consider trading Gallagher at the deadline or earlier along with Armia, Chiarot, Byron and Kulak.

I keep Lehks all day long...the guy works and is more important on the defensive end of the game and can plug holes in the line up when needed.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
I really think we need to consider trading Gallagher at the deadline or earlier along with Armia, Chiarot, Byron and Kulak.

I keep Lehks all day long...the guy works and is more important on the defensive end of the game and can plug holes in the line up when needed.
Lehkonen would be an attractive deadline acquisition for any team.

Gallagher? I can't see anyone touching that contract and this organization is in love with him.

Nico Cauzuki

Jul 19, 2009
King Of The North

Bergevin just extended them this summer no way he trades them at deadline

Reactions: MilesNewton
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad