Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

HabsTown

Jun 5, 2014
Montreal
Pens fan posted on the main board (which I'd do according to me)

:habs

Nick Bonino
Chris Kunitz (32.5% retained= 2.6M cap hit)

:pens

Tomas Plekanec (25% retained)

Nick Schultz

:flyers

David Desharnais

Evander Kane
Dimitri Kulikov

:sabres

Nathan Beaulieu
Daniel Carr
1st 2017

Pacioretty-Danault-Radulov
Kane-Galchenyuk-Gallagher
Lehkonen-Bonino-Shaw
Kunitz-Mitchell-Byron
Flynn

Emelin/Kulikov-Weber
Markov-Petry
Emelin/Kulikov-Pateryn
Nesterov
Schultz

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
I feel AG is on the block, that way he does not trade a prospect

trying to convince AV's to take AG

as AG is looking for a raise too,

FerrisRox

"Wanna go, Prettyboy?"
Sep 17, 2003
Toronto, Ontario
And Ottawa laughed at the ask including chabot. Avs are going to be sooo let down

I doubt that.

They will just move one or both or neither at the draft.

Them still having Duchense and Landeskog on their roster next season is not a bad thing by any stretch of the imagination.

They don't need to trade anyone.

Teams might draft a defender they like this June and all of the sudden they are more eager to move some of the aforementioned prospect D's.

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
If Gallagher and Plekanec get back to being top-6 players, the team is in pretty decent shape. We have two MAJOR upgrades at 2C and 2RW if they can find their games under Julien.

webersshot

Jul 6, 2016
Nova Scotia
I doubt that.

They will just move one or both or neither at the draft.

Them still having Duchense and Landeskog on their roster next season is not a bad thing by any stretch of the imagination.

They don't need to trade anyone.

Teams might draft a defender they like this June and all of the sudden they are more eager to move some of the aforementioned prospect D's.

Not having their numbers are going to decline playing on such a terrible team and their value with it.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
Hanzal
Berglund
Boyle

There are big experienced centers on the market this deadline, I feel like we'll snag one of them, finally.

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
If Gallagher and Plekanec get back to being top-6 players, the team is in pretty decent shape. We have two MAJOR upgrades at 2C and 2RW if they can find their games under Julien.

I wouldn't bank on that. Julien's not a miracle worker.

lamp9post

Jan 28, 2007
Hanzal
Berglund
Boyle

There are big experienced centers on the market this deadline, I feel like we'll snag one of them, finally.

Not sure those guys solve our scoring problems. Would they really be an upgrade on the likes of Danault/Plekanec?

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Hanzal
Berglund
Boyle

I don't think Berglund is a C anymore nor available. St. Louis needs him to make a push.

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
I am surprised that so many in here are ready to trade Sergachev away for overrated Duchene.

I don't get it either. Trading away the only good LD prospect we have and will need shortly for a guy who can't crack 60 and becomes a UFA soon doesn't make sense. We'd even be expected to add quite a bit to this if we're going by what the Avs expect as a return.

If you're going to trade Sergachev, it better be for a game breaker. Not sure MD is that player.

FerrisRox

"Wanna go, Prettyboy?"
Sep 17, 2003
Toronto, Ontario
If he can stay healthy. That's my biggest concern when it comes to Hanzal, paying a lot for a rental and might not even be a factor at all cause he will find himself on IR

The whole idea of players being "injury prone" seems kind of silly to me.

Any player can be injured at any time.

This place used to be filled with people that said the Canadiens needed to cut ties with Andrei Markov cause he would never play a full season again because his "knees were shot."

Players get injured all the time. Some guys get hurt more than others, but the notion that some players are more "prone" to it is just a coincidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad