Proposal: Trade Proposal Thread: Off-season Editon

Would you take a gamble on Nail Yakupov for leauge minium contract?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SakuKoivu11

Jun 29, 2017
Speaking of Noah Juulsen, TSN radio mention Detroit and Montreal are talking and Juulsen’s name came up.

Dylan Larkin for #3?

DanM

Oct 2, 2017
Hey guys!

I have a question, I have always followed the NHL closely, and I pay attention to all the moves made, and you guys have always had a francophone management group.

Is it really frowned upon to hire the best people available, if that person happens to be anglo? I am both english and french speaking, and I understand wanting to keep that as part of the culture, but would that ruffle feathers so badly that you would keep hiring the same people over and over, and let it hurt success.

I just think Bergy should be gone, and it sucks that politics plays such a large role.

Just curious as with the draft coming, you want the best chances for success.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
Hey guys!

I have a question, I have always followed the NHL closely, and I pay attention to all the moves made, and you guys have always had a francophone management group.

Is it really frowned upon to hire the best people available, if that person happens to be anglo? I am both english and french speaking, and I understand wanting to keep that as part of the culture, but would that ruffle feathers so badly that you would keep hiring the same people over and over, and let it hurt success.

I just think Bergy should be gone, and it sucks that politics plays such a large role.

People dont care , only media and habs owner care about the language barrier.

Reactions: DanM

DanM

Oct 2, 2017
People dont care , only media and habs owner care about the language barrier.

That's what I always thought. I have family in the city, and we were talking about it tonight, stupid media lol

Sorry for the random question, I just hate seeing that buffoon as a gm

Reactions: NoQuinn

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Hey guys!

It's absolutely not a big deal for me. Media hates it for some reason. I don't care if the best person available speaks gibberish, hire a f***ing translator. One of the richest teams in the league and can't be bothered with this. Unbelievable.

DanM

Oct 2, 2017
also the same media that kicked out multiple players out of this ORG and made Price look like a god and the best player that touched hockey

yet...........

Agreed!

We deal with our share in T.O

My cousin is the biggest Habs fan on earth, we were discussing the draft earlier, he also works for media hockey wise, gets really upset with the situation.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Agreed!

We deal with our share in T.O

My cousin is the biggest Habs fan on earth, we were discussing the draft earlier, he also works for media hockey wise, gets really upset with the situation.

The biggest problem is Bergevin and his friends.
The only person that sees Bergevin as a good GM is the owner , the only with power to kick him.
Everyone is upset about him , he will probably be gone by xmas when he f***s this team over a last time this summer.

DanM

Oct 2, 2017
It's absolutely not a big deal for me. Media hates it for some reason. I don't care if the best person available speaks gibberish, hire a ****ing translator. One of the richest teams in the league and can't be bothered with this. Unbelievable.

Agreed, basically a license to print money, and that garbage happens. I wouldn't care if the person running my team spoke latin lol just get results

Reactions: The Great Schlemko

DanM

Oct 2, 2017
The biggest problem is Bergevin and his friends.
The only person that sees Bergevin as a good GM is the owner , the only with power to kick him.
Everyone is upset about him , he will probably be gone by xmas when he ****s this team over a last time this summer.

Yep, I believe he will be gone. Even look at the Domi trade, I am not a big chucky fan, but the guy is pure stupidity.

The good news is that being bad will yield high picks, but you just want the right people picking them.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Yep, I believe he will be gone. Even look at the Domi trade, I am not a big chucky fan, but the guy is pure stupidity.

The good news is that being bad will yield high picks, but you just want the right people picking them.

aebb8eb6f83c3bb4f7e4cded1d51f3a2.png

fans just want this 2019

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
Ladd and Clutterbuck are wingers and Czisikas is #3 on the center depth chart for a team that's as bad as the Habs. Beauvillier had 21 goals last year so I don't think he qualifies as a prospect anymore like Bellows but yes I'd take him over any of the other three.

But if I'm sending Price and Max to them I want Leddy as well as Beauvillier and one of their first round picks.

Was just outlining some of the pieces that, based on the bodies of work of both GM's, could suggest deal potential... Was not suggesting the assets or value I would want to see Price or patches moved for

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
Funny cause I cannot see it.

Isles wingers Lee,Eberle and Bailey each outscored MaxPac. 21 yr old Beau had 4 more goals.Isles top prospects Bellows and JHS will be pushing for nyi spots. There is zero need for MaxPac.

And no thanks on 30 yr old Price, with that albatross contract. LeBrun says the isles are pushing for young Grubrauer.

One of your postets came to the nyi board,asking if there was a trade to be made between the isles and Habs. There isn't.

Do you know what % of the cap Brodeur used up from 35-40 with Lou & the devil's?

If you value pacioretty at his production in an injury filled season last year, so be it... I doubt many hockey professionals would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad