Proposal: Trade Letang Malkin Crosby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Malkin, Crosby and Letang three skilful they commence be old new player Karlsson also old but is lately traded to the team Karlsson retained.
I don’t understand the gibberish you say….you must not be a native English speaker

The Great Mighty Poo

Thank You 59.
Feb 21, 2020
Scatbox
Flying Lawnmower GIF - No Need To Be Upset Chill Flying Lawnmower -  Discover & Share GIFs

Reactions: KareemTrustfund

Bowski

GO LEAFS GO!
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2004
Kitchener
Trade away the legends Letang, Malkin and Crosby and bet on Jarry, E.Karlsson and Eller at least many young drafters replace the older Letang, Malkin and Crosby, three 1st picks in 2024 for the old fox Crosby and Malkin leave for American, Canadian or Russian team one player + one pick for Letang, The Penguins are in need of younger talents even with younger ones playing hockey. The Penguins never wins again with Malkin and Letang and late Crosby need new challenge.
EWsXok.gif

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
As long as they never think of asking Rust to waive his NTC, I'm fine. That's my line in the sand.

I simultaneously can't stand that they consider Rust to be near-Core and won't ask him to waive, and also the posters who excessively hate on Rust because they like (checks notes) Rakell? or because they want to belittle him to make it look like Sid & Geno have no help whatsoever.

Just ugh. Steelers and even Pirates and even freaking Pitt Basketball will capture this city over this clown organization.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Three old ones Letang, Crosby and Malkin can be traded.

Jarry, Karlsson and Eller at least is rebulding planning.
I'm sorry but, can you go into more detail on why you believe this team should go with Lars Eller as a rebuild piece?

Reactions: Andy99

The Great Mighty Poo

Thank You 59.
Feb 21, 2020
Scatbox
Eller did one goal and one assist in the meeting Penguins and Rangers.
Reilly Smith had an assist, a shot, a hit and was one of the few even players, by this logic we should also trade every winger and re-sign him for the next 8 years based solely off the result of one game. ... It's easier just to call you stupid.

Bijelo

Oct 23, 2022
First Flat
Reilly Smith had an assist, a shot, a hit and was one of the few even players, by this logic we should also trade every winger and re-sign him for the next 8 years based solely off the result of one game. ... It's easier just to call you stupid.

I'm from the East.

I'm not kooky.

Believers are kooky.

Trade

Guentzel is ELITE
Apr 13, 2015

Why would we trade our best players when we’re currently pushing for the playoffs?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad